Appearing More Sophisticated, 5 Advantages of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G
Since 2019, Samsung has become one of the manufacturers of folding screen smartphones that is still creating its newest products. This can be seen in its newest foldable smartphone product, the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G, which is the next generation of the Galaxy Z Fold2. Precisely in August 2021, the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G was released by offering the best folding screen smartphone.
Where, this smartphone offers a number of advantages apart from the folding screen design. Moreover, it can be said that the folding screen smartphone is one of the new innovations of the current smartphone design so that it gets quite a lot of attention. Then, what are the advantages that Samsung is trying to offer through the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G besides its design? Here’s a little review of the advantages in question.
The first advantage can certainly be seen from the appearance of the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G body which uses special materials so that it appears 50% thinner than the previous Galaxy Z Fold series. This also makes it easier for each user when opening or folding the smartphone screen. In addition, the smartphone screen itself is equipped with a PET screen protector which makes it more resistant to scratches when using the S Pen or fingernail marks.
Coupled with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass Victus which further protects this smartphone if it is accidentally dropped, even up to a height of 2 meters. For users who like to take their smartphone into the bathroom, this smartphone is suitable because it already has IPX8 certification so it is resistant to water up to a depth of 1.5 meters for 30 minutes.
The screen quality presented by Samsung through the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G certainly doesn’t need to be doubted. Where, this smartphone uses two Dynamic AMOLED 2X panel screens with a size of 7.6 inches main screen and 6.2 inches secondary screen or cover. In accordance with the 2X designation, both screens also support a high refresh rate of up to 120 Hz.
The resolution presented is 1768 x 2208 pixels on the main screen and 832 x 2268 pixels on the cover screen so that it is able to display sharp image quality. It’s just that, the aspect ratio on the cover screen is 25:9, so it feels awkward for users who are used to using a screen with a 20:9 ratio.
In addition, the screen also has HDR10+ certification to make it comfortable to support various entertainment activities such as streaming YouTube or enjoying other HDR content. Moreover, the peak brightness level reaches 1200 nits, making the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G the right choice.
Equipped with a Reliable Chipset that Supports Amazing Performance
To support its performance, Samsung uses the most powerful chipset today, Snapdragon 888. Where, the Snapdragon 888 chipset features an eight-core architecture consisting of a Cortex X1 prime core with a speed of 2.84 GHz, three high performance cores with a frequency of 2.4 GHz, and four Cortex A55 power-saving core operating at a clock speed of 1.8 GHz. No wonder, if this smartphone has high competitiveness in supporting gaming performance and other strenuous activities.
In addition, this chipset with a 5 nanometer manufacturing process uses an Adreno 660 GPU with a frequency of 840 MHz to launch any game activity without consuming a lot of power. The Galaxy Z Fold3 5G uses the Android 11 operating system with the OneUI 3.1.1 interface which is designed flexibly to support the use of an integrated folding screen smartphone.
Where, there is a Multi Active Window feature that allows users to split the screen into two or three applications at once to perform several activities such as watching YouTube while browsing. To support multitasking activities, this smartphone features 12GB LPDDR5 RAM.
Supported Under-Display Selfie Camera
The next advantage of the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G is in the camera section which has a unique front camera design called the under-display hidden camera. Where, the front camera sensor is embedded on the inside of the screen which makes it not show a punch hole design. This is an innovation that allows users to enjoy video content without being disturbed by camera visuals that are commonly found on other smartphones.
The resolution presented on this smartphone is 12MP, 12 MP, and 12 MP on the back and 4MP and 10MP on the front or cover camera.
This last advantage makes the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G can be used like a tablet because it allows users to use the S Pen which is the default stylus of this smartphone. Every user can of course perform various activities on the 7.6-inch screen such as taking notes, drawing, and designing freely.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Driver
There are two types of S Pens that can be used, namely S Pen Fold Edition and S Pen Pro by presenting various functional sides. In addition to the S Pen, for connectivity, the mainstay of this smartphone is WiFi 6E, which allows users to connect to the 6 GHz band which makes internet connections very fast.
Those are some of the advantages presented by the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G. To get this folding screen smartphone from Samsung, you can do it online through Eraspace. It is enough to visit the official Eraspace website or download the application. Moreover, you can get protection for 1 year through Samsung Care+ worth IDR 2,739,000 and Eraclub points.
- Size:7.6 inches
- Resolution:2208 x 1768 pixels, 22.5:18 ratio, 372 PPI
- Technology:Super AMOLED
- Refresh rate:120Hz
- Screen-to-body:88.57 %
- Features: Folding inside the device, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
- Front cover display: 6.2 inches, 2268 x 832 pixels, Super AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, Scratch-resistant glass (Corning Gorilla Glass Victus)
- System chip:Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SM8350 (5 nm)
- Processor:Octa-core, 1x 2.84GHz Kryo 680 + 3x 2.42GHz Kryo 680 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 680, 64-bit
- GPU:Adreno 660
- Internal storage:256GB, not expandable
- Device type:Smartphone
- OS: Android (11)
- This device has different variants: View all
- Capacity: 4400 mAh
- Type:Not user replaceable
- Charging:Fast charging, Qi wireless charging, Reverse wireless charging
- Max charge speed: Wired: 25.0W; Wireless: 11.0W
- Rear:Triple camera
- Main camera: 12 MP (Autofocus)
- Specifications:Aperture size: F2.2; Pixel size: 1.12 μm
- Second camera:12 MP (Telephoto, OIS)
- Specifications:Optical zoom: 2.0x; Aperture size: F2.4; Pixel size: 1.0 μm
- Third camera: 12 MP (Ultra-wide, OIS)
- Specifications:Aperture size: F1.8; Pixel size: 1.8 μm
- Video recording:Yes
- Front:4 MP (Under-screen)
- Folded:10 MP
- Dimensions: 6.23 x 5.04 x 0.25 inches (158.2 x 128.1 x 6.4 mm)
- Folded:(158.2 x 67.1 x 14.4 mm)
- Weight:9.56 oz (271.0 g)
- Materials:Back: Glass; Frame: Aluminum
- Resistance:Yes; IPX8
- Biometrics:Fingerprint (touch)
- Keys:Right: Volume control, Lock/Unlock key
- Colors:Phantom Black, Phantom Green, Phantom Silver
- 5G: n2, n5, n25, n41, n66, n71, n260, SA, NSA, Sub-6, mmWave
- LTE (FDD): Bands 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(AWS-1), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700 a), 13(700 c), 14(700 PS), 18(800 Lower), 19(800 Upper), 20(800 DD), 25(1900+), 26(850+), 28(700 APT), 30(2300 WCS), 66(AWS-3), 71(600)
- LTE (TDD):Bands 38(2600), 39(1900+), 40(2300), 41(2600+), 46, 48(3600)
- UMTS:Bands 1(2100), 2(1900), 5(850), 8(900), 9(1700)
- Data Speed:LTE-A Pro Cat 20 (2000/150 Mbit/s), HSDPA+ (4G) 42.2 Mbit/s
- SIM type:Nano SIM
- This device has different variants: View all
- Headphones:No 3.5mm jack
- Speakers:Earpiece, Multiple speakers
- Features: Dolby Atmos, aptX, aptX-HD
- Screen mirroring: Wireless screen share
- Additional microphone(s): for Noise cancellation
CONNECTIVITY & FEATURES
- Wi-Fi:802.11 a, b, g, n, ac, ax (Wi-Fi 6); Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- USB:Type-C (reversible), USB 3.2
- Features: Charging, OTG
- Location: GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, Galileo, Cell ID, Wi-Fi positioning
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Barometer
- FCC approval:
- Date approved:Jun 23, 2021
- FCC ID value:A3LSMF926U
- Measured SAR:
- Head:0.73 W/kg
- Body:0.86 W/kg
- Simultaneous Transmission: 1.22 W/kg
- Wireless Router: 0.79 W/kg