The Pantum M7600FDN, a monochrome multifunction intended for high-volume printing. Using large toner cartridges, the Pantum M7600FDN can print up to 20,000 pages per toner. In line with that, the monthly duty cycle also reaches 120,000 pages. The speed is of course also higher reaching 42 ppm. While the resolution is 1,200 x 1,200 pixels.
There is also the Pantum CM7105 which is a color multifunction with speeds up to 33 ppm. The toner capacity of the Pantum CM7105 is up to 5,000 pages for color and up to 8,500 pages for black. The monthly duty cycle can reach 85,000 pages. The resolution itself is 1,200 x 1,200 pixels.
- Laser Business Platform
- Effective Print Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed B/W 42
- PCL5e, PCL6, PostScript3, PDF1.7 . languages
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Scanner Function
- Scanner Tech: CIS
- Scanner Type: ADF+Flatbed
- ADF Capacity: RADF 50 pages
- Scan Speed: Black(A4/Letter): 41/43ppm Color(A4/Letter): 19/20ppm
- Scan Speed(Duplex): Black(A4/Letter): 18/19ppm Color(A4/Letter): 8/9ppm
- Scan Resolution: Flatbed: 600 ppi (Color), 1200 ppi (Black) ADF: 600 ppi (Color), 600 ppi (Black)
- Scan Formats: JPEG, JPG, PDF, TIFF, XPS
- Copier Function
- Copy Speed(A4/LTR): 42ppm/45ppm
- Copy Speed(Duplex)(A4/LTR): 21spm/21spm
- Copy Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Time to First Copy: Black: 10.8s / Color: 11.6s
- Facsimile Function
- Fax Resolution: Standard, 200 dpi, 300 dpi, 600dpi
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps
- Max. Paper Size A8
- Media Card Stock, Envelopes, Paper Labels, Plain Paper, Transparencies
- Compatible Media Sizes A4, A5, Executive, JIS-B5, Legal, Letter, Statement, Oficio, A6, Folio, Universal
- Input Tray #1 250 Sheet
- Monthly Usage Volume Up to 120000 pages
- 800 MHz processor
- 512 MB Standard Memory
- Misc Display: 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) color touch screen
|Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11 (32/64bit) -CM7000 M7600 Series|
|Pantum Rooster Mac – 10-27_sign|
|Pantum Ubuntu Driver V1.1.5.tar||Download|
|Driver file Android APP|
Installation Driver for Pantum M7600FDN
How to install Pantum M7600FDN Printer driver on a Windows
- You can connect your Pantum M7600FDN printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a wireless printer, turn on the Pantum M7600FDN printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest drivers for Pantum M7600FDN. you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Pantum M7600FDN already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.