Print documents more economically with Panasonic KX-MB2030. This printer comes with monochrome laser technology as well as feature rich that can increase your productivity with its ability to Scan, Copy and Fax in one device. This printer comes with built-in Ethernet enabling you to print with multiple devices in one network as well as 32 MB internal memory. With many other advanced features, the Panasonic KX-MB2030 can be an option to support easier and faster printing processes.
Optimum Print Quality
Panasonic KX-MB2030 is supported with a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi to ensure optimal quality prints. For its printing capability, this printer is able to print fast with 24 ppm for black and white documents.
Stay connected from multiple sources using Panasonic KX-MB2030. This printer comes with an Ethernet port for easy printing from multiple devices on a single network.
Scan, Copy & Fax
This printer is supported with all-in-one capability of scan, copy and fax. For its scan capability it has resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi and 9600 x 9600 (interpolation). For the ability to copy it can copy documents with a speed of 26 cpm for black and white documents with a resolution of 600 x 600dpi. For his fax capability has a speed of 33.6 Kbps Super G3. With built-in ethernet it can also be used as PC fax which allows you to fax documents directly from PC without having to print them first. There can also utilize the Fax Preview function that stores incoming fax documents on the internal memory and can be viewed on the internet browser. Fax preview also allows you to save, delete and print received documents, using internet browser.
Panasonic Multifunction Station Suite Software
Panasonic KX-MB2030 is supported with Panasonic Multifunction Station Suite software which consists of Panasonic Multi-function viewer software that allows you to view scanned documents, customize device configuration with Remote control utility and Device Manager Application which gives real state of device display time.
Shop for Panasonic KX-MB2030 All-in-One Monochrome Printer and find other excellent Printer products at LAZADA online store at competitive prices.
Specifications Panasonic KX-MB 2030 Printer – Monochrome All-in-One – Black
- Size (L x W x H cm) = 43.18 x 41.9 x 30.48 cm
- Input = USB
- Weight (kg) = 0.1
- Output = LAN
- Color = Black
- Maximum Print Resolution (monochrome) = 600 x 600 dpi
- Type = Panasonic KX-MB 2030
- Print Speed (monochrome) = 24 ppm
- Tray Capacity = 250 Sheets
Panasonic KX-MB2030cx Driver Download
Laser MultiFunction Station (Including driver of “Printer”, “Scanner” and “PC FAX”).
Operating System(s):Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit), Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit), Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
Panasonic KX-MB2030cx Win 7 Driver – Download(41.34MB)
Panasonic KX-MB2030cx Vista Driver – Download(41.38MB)
Panasonic KX-MB2030cx Win Xp Driver – Download (41.37MB)
Operating System(s):Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit), Windows 10 (32bit, 64bit)
Panasonic KX-MB2030cx Win 8 Driver – Download (41.37MB)
Panasonic KX-MB2030cx Win 10 Driver – Download (41.35MB)
Operating System(s):Macintosh OS X 10.3, Macintosh OS X 10.4, Macintosh OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10
Panasonic KX-MB2030cx Mac Driver – Download (24.70MB)
Panasonic KX-MB2030cx Mac 10.3 Driver – Download (11.86MB)
Panasonic KX-MB2030cx Mac 10.4 Driver – Download (11.78MB)
How to install the Panasonic KX-MB2030cx driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Panasonic KX-MB2030cx Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Panasonic KX-MB2030cx DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the “Install” button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you’re done, you’ll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Click on the ‘Control Panel’ button.
- Click on the ‘Printers and Faxes’ symbol.
- Once you click on it, you’ll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.