- 100 sheet ADF
- 45 ppm / 90 ipm (200/300 dpi; Portrait)
- Intelligent double feed detection
- Handles mixed documents: passports; embossed cards; hard cards and mixed/long paper sizes
- 3-Year Standard Warranty
PANASONIC KV-S1027C DRIVER DOWNLOAD
Panasonic KV-S1027C Firmware Ver. 1.10Download
Driver Panasonic KV-S1027C for LINUXDownload
Driver Panasonic KV-S1027C for Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11Download
OCR Engine Update Panasonic KV-S1027C for WINDOWSDownload
Image Capture Software Panasonic KV-S1027C for WINDOWSDownload
ISIS Driver Panasonic KV-S1027C for WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP (32/64-bit)Download
TWAIN Driver Panasonic KV-S1027C for WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP (32/64-bit)Download
How to install the Panasonic KV-S1027C driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Panasonic KV-S1027C Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Panasonic KV-S1027C DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the “Install” button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you’re done, you’ll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Click on the ‘Control Panel’ button.
- Click on the ‘Printers and Faxes’ symbol.
- Once you click on it, you’ll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.