GDI Printer Driver – WORKiO DP-3510, 4510, 6010, 3520, 4520, 6020, 3530, 4530, 6030
Panasonic DP-3530 Operating System Compatibility
dg6m9xae050715.exe 1,048KB Ver 4.32.000
dg6mntae050715.exe 865KB Ver 5.13.000
Windows 2000/Windows XP/Server 2003
dg6mxpae051124.exe 1,112KB Ver 5.16.000
(64 bit)/Windows XP/Server 2003
x64dg6xae06228.exe 1,325KB Ver 5.16.000
(32 bit)Windows Vista/Server 2008
dg6mviae090227.exe 2,474KB Ver 6.01.049.c
(64 bit)/Windows Vista/Server 2008
dg6mvi64ae090227.exe 2,397KB Ver 6.01.049.e
Operating System(s):Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit), Windows Server 2008(32bit, 64bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit), Windows Server 2003 (32bit, 64bit)
How to install the driver for Panasonic WORKiO DP-3530
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Panasonic WORKiO DP-3530.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.