OKI OJ2010 Download Driver-For certain products, a DRIVER is required to make it possible for the connection between your product and a COMPUTER. On this tab, you will discover the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any kind of drivers, an explanation of your item’s compatibility with each running system.
We are below in order to help you to find OKI OJ2010 total details about full functions driver and software. Select the appropriate driver that compatible with your operating system.
OKI OJ2010 PRINTER driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows 32-bit– 64-bit and Macintosh Operating System.
Download and install the proper driver that suitable with your os.
OKI OJ2010 OKI 2010 for Windows 95/98 driver download free (ver. 1)/Hardware: OKI Printers Drivers.Device: OKI OJ2010 Drivers.OS: Windows 95, Windows 98.Version: 1
Size: 1.11 Mb
Download: OKI OJ2010 OKIJET 2010 for Windows 95/98 driver download free (ver. 1)
OKI OJ2010 OKI 2010 for Windows 3.1x driver download free (ver. 1)Hardware: OKI Printers Drivers.Device: OKI OJ2010 Drivers.OS: Win 3.1xVersion: 1
Size: 957 Kb
Download: OKI OJ2010 OKIJET 2010 for Windows 3.1x driver download free (ver. 1)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for OKI OJ2010:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of OKI OJ2010 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of OKI OJ2010.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.