Hello friend, we are here we will help you to easily search the printer driver according to what you want and obtain a printer driver that is appropriate and relevant updates to your devices. Download drivers and software is complete for Windows and MAC OS here:
- General type Color multifunctional for A3 format
- Technology KYOCERA, Laser Colour, HyPAS™ solution platform
- Engine speed Up to 70/35 A4/A3 pages per minute in colour, up to 75/37 A4/A3 in b/w
- Resolution 600 x 600 dpi, Multi-bit technology for print quality of 9,600 dpi equivalent x 600 dpi
- Warm-up time Approx. 60 seconds or less
- Time to first copy Approx. 4.8 seconds or less in b/w, approx. 5.9 seconds or less in colour
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 685 x 801 x 1,053 mm (DP, operation panel not included); 1,039 x 801 x 1,347 mm (DP, operation panel included)
- Weight Main unit approx. 183 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 1680 W (in colour), 1420 W (in b/w), Stand-by: 330 W, Sleep-mode: 23 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Noise (sound pressure level ISO 7779/ISO 9296) Printing: b/w 54.2 dB(A) LpA / colour 53.8 dB(A) LpA, Stand-by: 35.2 dB(A) LpA
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE – This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard. RoHS compatibility
- General memory 2048 MB RAM + 320 GB HDD
- Input capacity 150-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60–300 g/m² (banner 136-163 g/m²), A6R–304.8 x 457.2 mm, banner max. 304.8 x 1,219.2 mm; 2 x 1,500-sheet high-capacity paper deck, 60-256g/m², A4, B5, 2 x 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60–256 g/m², A5R–304.8 x 457.2 mm
- Max. input capacity with options 7,650 sheets A4
- Duplex unit Duplex as standard supports A5R–304.8 x 457.2 mm, 60–256 g/m²
- Max. output capacity 420 sheets (standard job separator tray 70 sheets, Copy tray (D) – optional: sub upper 100 sheets, lower 250 sheets)
- Document processor 270 sheets; 35–220 g/m² (simplex), 50–220 g/m² (duplex); A5R–A3
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by KYOCERA under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 750GL/916MHz
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIc
- Emulations PCL6 (PCL5c / PCL-XL), KPDL3(PostScript 3 compatible), PDF Direct Print, XPS Direct Print
- Fonts 93 outline fonts (PCL ), 136 fonts (KPDL3), 8 fonts (Windows Vista), 1 Bitmap font, 45 types of onedimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417)
- Features Encrypted PDF Direct Print, IPP printing, e-mail printing, WSD print, secure printing via SSL, IPSec, SNMPv3, quick copy, proof and hold, private print, job storage and job management functionality
- Applicable OS All current Windows operating systems, Mac OS X Version 10.4 or higher, UNIX, LINUX, as well as other operating systems on request.
- Max. original size A3
- Digital copy features Scan-once-copy-many, electronic sort, 2in1 and 4in1 function, image repeat copy, page numbering, cover mode, booklet copy, interrupt copy, form overlay
- Exposure modes Auto, manual: 7 or 13 steps
- Preset magnification ratios 5 Reductions/5 Enlargements
- Zoom range 25 – 400 % in 1% steps
- Continuous copy 1 – 9,999
- Image adjustments Text + photo, text, photo, map
- File type PDF (high compressive, encrypted, PDF/A), JPEG, TIFF, XPS
- Original recognition Text, Photo, Text + Photo, optimized for OCR
- Max. scan size A3
- Scan functionalities Scan-to-email, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-SMB, Scan-to-USB Host, Scan-to-box, Network TWAIN, WSD scan
- Scan resolution 600 dpi, 400 dpi, 300 dpi, 200 dpi, 200×100 dpi, 200×400 dpi, (256 greyscales)
- Scan speed Colour 150 images per minute, b/w 200 image per minute, (A4, 300dpi, Dual Scan)
- FAX (Optional)
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed Max. 33.6 kbps
- Transmission speed Max. 3 seconds (JBIG)
- Scanning density Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Halftone
- Max. original size A3
- Compression method JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Memory Standard 12 MB, max. 120 MB
- Fax features Opt. Internet-fax, network faxing, rotate transmission, rotate reception, duplex fax reception, memory reception, mailbox, remote diagnostics, dual fax with second fax system
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), USB Host 2.0, Fast Ethernet 10Base-T/100BaseTX/1000BaseT, slot for optional print server, slot for optional CompactFlash-Card, slot for optional fax system
Kyocera TASKalfa 7550ci Driver Windows, Mac, Linux
Kyocera TASKalfa 7550ci Classic Universal Driver v3.3 for Win XP/Vista/2003/2008/Windows 7/Windows 8/2012
(32 and 64 Bit)⟷Download)
Kyocera TASKalfa 7550ci for Kyocera Linux Driver Ver 8.1308⟷Download)
Kyocera TASKalfa 7550ci for MAC Driver 3.2 for OSX 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9⟷ Download)
Kyocera TASKalfa 7550ci Fax Driver
Download PCL Mini-Driver for Win XP, Vista, 2003, 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, 2012 (32 and 64 Bit) ⟷Download)
Kyocera TASKalfa 7550ci Scan Driver
Kyocera TASKalfa 7550ci WIA Scanner driver printer⟷Download)
Kyocera TASKalfa 7550ci Twain scanner driver ⟷ Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera TASKalfa 7550ci
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera TASKalfa 7550ci. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.