Kyocera TASKalfa 420i Driver-Kyocera Photo Copy Machine is one of the best-selling photo copy machine because of its simple shape and its technology from day to day more sophisticated. With many choices of types and specifications. Photocopiers that are in great demand today are digital copiers. The technology used in digital copiers is much more sophisticated than analog copiers, the speed and sharpness of writing is also much better. and of course the price of digital copier machines is more expensive.
- General type Multifunctional for A3 formats
- Technology KYOCERA Laser, Mono component
- Engine speed Up to 42/23 pages per minute A4/A3 in b/w
- Resolution 600×600 dpi(copy), 1,800 dpi level x 600 dpi (copy photo mode)
- Warm-up time 30 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print Approx. 4.8 seconds
- Time to first copy Appox. 3.9 seconds
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 605 x 680 x 745 mm
- Weight Main unit incl. toner: Approx. 85 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 1060 W, Stand-by: 240 W, Sleep-mode: 21 W
- Power source AC 220 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Printing: 69 dB(A); Stand-by: 52 dB(A)
- Safety standards GS, TÜV, CE – This unit is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard. RoHs compatibility
- General memory 2 GB RAM + 160 GB HDD
- Input capacity 200 sheet multi-purpose tray, 45–200 g/m², A3–A6R; max. 2 x 500 sheet universal paper cassette, 60–105 g/m², A3–A5R
- Max. input capacity with options 4,200 sheets A4
- Duplex unit Double-side printing as standard; A3–A5, 60-80 g/m²
- Max. output capacity 250 sheet face-down
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by KYOCERA under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 750 FL – 600 MHz
- Memory 2 GB RAM + 160 GB HDD
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIe
- Emulations PCL 6, KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), XPS Direct print, PDF Direct print
- Fonts 93 outline fonts (PCL6), 8 fonts (Windows Vista), 136 PostScript KPDL 3 fonts, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417)
- Downloadable fonts KYOCERA, PCL + TrueType format, Type 1 + 3 format
- Features Quick copy, Proof and hold, Private print, Job management functionality
- Applicable OS All current Windows operating systems, Mac OS X Version 10.2 or higher, UNIX LINUX , as well as other operating systems on request.
- Max. original size A3
- Digital copy features Scan once print many, Electronic sort, 2in1 and 4in1 function, Image repeat copy, Page numbering, Cover mode, Booklet copy, 160 GB document box, Interrupt copy, Form overlay
- Exposure modes Auto, manual: 7 or 13 steps
- Preset magnification ratios 5 Reductions/5 Enlargements
- Zoom range 25 – 400 % in 1 % steps
- Continuous copy 1 – 999
- Memory capacity 2048 MB RAM + 160 GB HDD
- Image adjustments Text, Photo, Text + Photo
- Interfaces 10/100 Base-TX
- File type PDF (high compressive/encrypted), JPG, TIFF, XPS
- Original recognition Text, Photo, Text + Photo, OCR
- Max. scan size A3
- Scan functionalities Scan-to-PC, Scan-to-email, Scan-to-FTP, Network TWAIN, Scan-to-SMB, Scan-to-BOX, Scan-to-USB
- Scan resolution 600, 400, 300, 200, 200×100, 200×400, (256 greyscales)
- Scan speed 100 images per minute in b/w and 60 images per minute in colour (300 dpi with DP-760)
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed Max. 33.6 kbps
- Transmission speed Max. 3 seconds (JBIG)
- Scanning density Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm (with optional memory), Halftone
- Max. original size A3
- Compression method JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Memory Standard 12 MB , max. 120 MB
- Fax features Optional Internet fax, Network faxing, Rotate transmission, Rotate reception, Duplex fax transmission and reception, Memory reception, Mailbox, Remote diagnostics, Dual fax with second fax system
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), FastEthernet (10/100BaseTX), Slot for optional CompactFlash®-Card
Download Driver TASKalfa 420i for Windows 32 Bit
Kyocera TASKalfa 420i Driver for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 420i Driver for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 420i Driver for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 420i Driver for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 420i Driver for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 420i Driver for Windows 64 Bit
Kyocera TASKalfa 420i Driver for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 420i Driver for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 420i Driver for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 420i Driver for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 420i Driver for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 420i Driver for MAC OS
Kyocera TASKalfa 420i Driver for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 420i Driver for MAC OS 10.8⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 420i Driver for MAC OS 10.9⟷Download
Kyocera TASKalfa 420i Driver for MAC OS 10.10⟷Download
How to install the Kyocera TASKalfa 420i driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera TASKalfa 420i Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera TASKalfa 420i DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the “Install” button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you’re done, you’ll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
If you are not sure that the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the following.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Click on the ‘Control Panel’ button.
- Click on the ‘Printers and Faxes’ symbol.
- Once you click on it, you’ll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.