Kyocera TASKalfa 300i Driver-Kyocera Photo Copy Machine is one of the best-selling photo copy machine because of its simple shape and its technology from day to day more sophisticated. With many choices of types and specifications. Photocopiers that are in great demand today are digital copiers. The technology used in digital copiers is much more sophisticated than analog copiers, the speed and sharpness of writing is also much better. and of course the price of digital copier machines is more expensive.
Kyocera TASKalfa 300i Specs
- General type Monochrome Multifunctional for A3 format
- Technology KYOCERA Laser, Mono component
- Engine speed UP to 30/15 pages per minute A4/A3
- Resolution 600 x 600 dpi(copy), 1,800 dpi level x 600 dpi (copy photo mode)
- Warm-up time 29 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print Approx. 5.8 seconds
- Time to first copy Approx. 5.1 seconds
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 570 x 630 x 767.2 mm
- Weight Main unit incl. toner: Approx. 75 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 610 W, Stand-by: 130 W, Sleep-mode: 12 W
- Power source AC 220 V ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Printing/copying: 66.5 dB(A), Stand-by: 47 dB(A)
- Safety standards GS, TÜV, CE – This unit is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard. RoHs compatibility
- Input capacity 200 sheet multi-purpose tray, 45–200 g/m², A3–A6R; Max. 2 x 500 sheet universal paper cassette, 60–120 g/m², A3–A5R
- Max. input capacity with options 2,200 sheets A4
- Duplex unit Double-side printing as standard; A3-A5, 60-80 g/m²
- Max. output capacity 250 sheets face-down
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 750 FL-600MHz
- Memory Standard 2048 MB + 160 GB HDD
- Controller language PRESCRIBE
- Emulations PCL 6 (5e/XL), KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), XPS Direct print, PDF Direct print
- Fonts 93 outline fonts (PCL6), 8 fonts (Windows Vista), 136 PostScript KPDL 3 fonts, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417)
- Downloadable fonts KYOCERA, PCL + TrueType format, Type 1 + 3 format
- Features Quick copy, Proof and hold, Private print, Job storage, Job management functionality
- Applicable OS All current Windows operating systems, Mac OS X Version 10.2 or higher, UNIX, LINUX as well as other operating systems on request.
- Max. original size A3
- Digital copy features Scan once print many, Electronic sort, 2in1 and 4in1 function, Image repeat copy, Page numbering, Cover mode, Booklet copy, 160 GB document box, Interrupt copy, Form overlay
- Exposure modes Auto, manual: 7 or 13 steps
- Preset magnification ratios 5 Reductions/ 5 Enlargements
- Zoom range 25 – 400 in 1% steps
- Continuous copy 1 – 999
- Memory capacity 2048 MB
- Image adjustments Text, Text + Photo, Photo
- Interfaces 10/100 Base-TX
- Original recognition Text, Photo, Text + Photo, OCR
- Max. scan size A3
- Scan functionalities Scan-to-email, Scan-to-FTP, Network TWAIN, Scan-to-SMB,Scan-to-BOX, Scan-to-USB
- Scan resolution 600, 400, 300, 200, 200×100, 200×400, (256 greyscales)
- Scan speed 50 originals per minute in b/w (300 dpi/A4), 15 originals per minute in colour (300 dpi/A4)
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed 33.6 kbps
- Transmission speed 3 or less (JBIG)
- Scanning density Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Halftone
- Max. original size A3
- Compression method MH, MMR, MR, JBIG
- Memory Standard 12 MB, max. 120 MB
- Fax features Opt. Internet fax, Network faxing, Rotate transmission, Rotate reception, Remote diagnostics, Duplex fax transmission and reception, Memory reception, Mailbox, Dual fax with second fax system
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), FastEthernet (10/100BaseTX), Slot for optional CompactFlash®-Card
Download Driver TASKalfa 300i for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300i for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300i for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300i for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300i for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300i for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 300i for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300i for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300i for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300i for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300i for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300i for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 300i for MAC OS
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300i for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300i for MAC OS 10.8⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300i for MAC OS 10.9⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 300i for MAC OS 10.10⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera TASKalfa 300i
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera TASKalfa 300i. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.