Download the drivers for the Kyocera TASKalfa 255c printer
The download driver for the Kyocera TASKalfa 255c printer will ensure full use of the correct device function and operation. On the Download service you will find the latest Kyocera TASKalfa 255c drivers – drivers officially provided by the device manufacturer. With that, you can be sure that your Kyocera TASKalfa 255c printer driver under Windows will work with the current software. After clicking Download button, the universal device driver will be downloaded. Thanks to this, you can be sure that your Kyocera TASKalfa 255c printer will work.
The program can also be downloaded on the producer’s website or its distributors.
Kyocera launched two new A3 b/w laser MFPs, called the TASKalfa 255 and TASKalfa 305 featuring:
o Are part of “SMARTtech” series or “Simple Management and Replacement Technology”
Claims that a PM can be performed in under 10 minutes due to cartridge based, tool-free design
PM cycle is 300,000
o advertised as offering benefits of A3 paper size, at the price of competitive A4 units
o Top speeds of 25ppm and 30ppm respectively
o Max duty cycles of 40K/month and 50K/month
o Very small color LCD touchscreen
o Amorphous silicon (ASi ceramic) drum with expected life of 300,000 pages
o Toner yield of 15,000 pages based on 5% coverage per page
o Waste toner receptacle with yield of 7,500 pages (unit apparently does NOT recycle toner)
o 20 second warmup time, 7.8 second first copy out time
o 600x600dpi actual print resolution (advertised as offering 1800dpi with interpolation)
o Auto duplex standard
o Maximum paper supply of 1,600 sheets
Comes standard with 550 sheet drawer and 100 sheet bypass
Drawers hold up to 64gsm
Bypass can hold up to 140lb. index
o 50 sheet document feeder standard (top scan speed of 40opm)
o Shipped with no Styrofoam packing in the box
o Shipped on pallet entirely made of cardboard instead of wood
o Optional 400dpi fax board
o Built-in print controller
667MHz IBM PowerPC processor
USB port on control panel
PCL, XPS and PostScript print drivers
512MB RAM standard (can upgrade to 1536MB)
No hard drive available
Integration with MS Windows Active Directory standard
Optional HID card reader
Color scanning (output is only b/w)
Scan to email with LDAP/SMB/SMTP/FTP/TWAIN
Download Driver TASKalfa 255c for Windows 32 Bit
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 255c for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 255c for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 255c for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 255c for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 255c for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 255c for Windows 64 Bit
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 255c for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 255c for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 255c for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 255c for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 255c for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 255c for MAC OS
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 255c for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 255c for MAC OS 10.8⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 255c for MAC OS 10.9⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 255c for MAC OS 10.10⟷Download
How to install the Kyocera TASKalfa 255c driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera TASKalfa 255c Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera TASKalfa 255c DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the “Install” button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you’re done, you’ll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Click on the ‘Control Panel’ button.
- Click on the ‘Printers and Faxes’ symbol.
- Once you click on it, you’ll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.