Kyocera TASKalfa 2201 has the tools that keep you going through a busy day. Print B / W and Copy produce exceptional quality with 600 dpi image resolution and greyscale scale of 256 colors. Standard color scans and network print and optional fax functions provide the flexibility you need and can be accessed via an easy-to-use control panel.
Kyocera TASKalfa 2201 Features
- Up to 35 pages per minute in A4 color.
- Standard functions print and color scans.
- 600 dpi laser technology with 256-grayscale copying sharp text and realistic photos
- Optional gigabit network interface and fax-function.
- 400 sheet standard paper capacity (can be upgraded to 1300 sheets).
- Lifetime components provide unprecedented efficiency and reliability.
Kyocera TASKalfa 2201 Specification
- General type: B / W multifunctional for A3 format
- Technology: KYOCERA Laser, Mono component
- Engine speed: Max. 22/10 pages per minute A4 / A3
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscales
- Warm-up time: 18.8 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first copy: 5.7 seconds or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Main unit: 565 x 527 x 485 mm
- Weight: Main unit incl. toner: Approx. 26 kg
- Power consumption: Printing: 415 W, Stand-by: 76 W, Sleep-mode: 1.54 W
- Power source: AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779): Noise (sound pressure level ISO 7779 / ISO 9296) Printing: 62 dB (A) Stand-by: 40 dB (A)
- Safety standards: TÜV / GS, CE – This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- General memory: Standard max. 256 MB
- Input capacity: 300 sheets of universal paper cassette 64-105 g / m², A3, A4, A5, Ledger, Letter, Legal; 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 45-160 g / m², A3, A4, A5, A6, Ledger, Letter, Legal
- Max. input capacity with options: 1,300 sheets A4
- Max. output capacity: 250 sheets face-down
- General paper handling: All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by KYOCERA under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor: ARM v5 base core equivalent, 500 MHz
- Emulations: Host-based printing system for all current windows operating systems
- Max. original size: A3
- Digital copy features: scan-once-print-many, electronic sort copy, rotate sort copy *, automatic paper selection, duplex copying **, combined inch / metric copying, layout mode (2-in-1, 4-in-1 ), program key mode (* Additional paper feeder PF-480 is required) (** Additional duplex unit DU-480 is required)
- Exposure modes: Auto, Manual: 7 steps
- Preset magnification ratios: 5 Reductions / 5 Enlargements
- Zoom range: 25 – 400% in 1% steps
- Continuous copy: 1 – 999
- Image adjustments: Text + photo, text, photo
- File type: PDF, JPG, BMP, TIFF
- Original recognition: Text, Photo, Text + Photo
- Max. scan size: A3
- Scan functionalities: Scan-to-PC, scan-to-email, images network TWAIN
- Scan resolution: 600 dpi, 400 dpi, 300 dpi, 200 dpi (256 grayscales)
- Scan speed: up to 22 images per minute (600 dpi, A4)
- Compatibility: ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed: Max. 33.6 kbps
- Transmission speed: 4 seconds or less (MMR)
- Scanning density: normal: 200 x 100 dpi, fine: 200 x 200 dpi, superfine: 200 x 400 dpi, halftone
- Max. original size: A3
- Compression method: MMR, MR, MH
- Fax features: Network faxing, rotate transmission, duplex fax reception, confidential, relay and bulletin board, transmission and reception, password checking, transmission and reception; auto-reduction reception.
- Standard interface: USB 2.0 (Hi-speed)
How to install the Kyocera TASKalfa 2201 driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera TASKalfa 2201 Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera TASKalfa 2201 DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the “Install” button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you’re done, you’ll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Click on the ‘Control Panel’ button.
- Click on the ‘Printers and Faxes’ symbol.
- Once you click on it, you’ll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.
Download Print Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2201 for LINUX
Download Scan Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2201 for LINUX
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2201 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
Download Fax Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2201 for WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP (32/64-bit)
Download Scan Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2201 for WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP (32/64-bit)
Download Print Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 2201 for WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP (32/64-bit)