Kyocera TASKalfa 220 Specs
- General type Monochrome copier for A3
- Technology KYOCERA Laser, Mono component
- Engine speed Up to 22/10 pages per minute A4/A3
- Resolution 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscales
- Warm-up time 17.2 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first copy Approx. 5.7 seconds
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 574 x 552 x 502 mm
- Weight Main unit incl. toner: Approx. 33 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 437 W, Stand-by: 60 W, Sleep-mode: 2.6 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Printing: 65.3 dB(A), Stand-by: 40 dB(A)
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE – This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- Input capacity 300 sheet universal paper cassette, 64–105 g/m², A3, A4, A5, A6, Ledger, Letter, Legal, Folio; 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 45–160 g/m², A3, A4, A5, Ledger, Letter, Legal, Folio, Custom (98 x 148 mm to 297 x 432 mm)
- Max. input capacity with options 1,300 sheets A4
- Max. output capacity 250 sheets face-down
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor ARM 946-S 150MHz, Flex R1SC
- Memory Standard: 32 MB
- Emulations Host based printing system for all current windows operating systems
- Applicable OS MS Windows 98 SE/ME/2000/XP® /Vista®
- Max. original size A3
- Digital copy features Scan once print many, Electronic sort, Rotate sort, Rotate copy, Auto paper selection, Combined inch/metric copying, 2in1 and 4in1 function, EcoCopy mode, Program Key Mode, Management mode
- Zoom range 25 – 400 % in 1% steps
- Continuous copy 1 – 999
- Memory capacity Image storage memory, max. 160 MB (1 empty DIMM slot for 16 MB, 32 MB, 64 MB, 128 MB)
- Image adjustments
Download Driver TASKalfa 220 for Windows 32 Bit
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 220 for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 220 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 220 for Windows 64 Bit
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 220 for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 220 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera TASKalfa 220:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera TASKalfa 220 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera TASKalfa 220.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.