Download the drivers for the Kyocera Mita FS-1130MFP printer
The download driver for the Kyocera Mita FS-1130MFP printer will ensure full use of the correct device function and operation. On the Download service you will find the latest Kyocera Mita FS-1130MFP drivers – drivers officially provided by the device manufacturer. With that, you can be sure that your Kyocera Mita FS-1130MFP printer driver under Windows will work with the current software. After clicking Download button, the universal device driver will be downloaded. Thanks to this, you can be sure that your Kyocera Mita FS-1130MFP printer will work.
The program can also be downloaded on the producer’s website or its distributors.
Download Driver Kyocera Mita FS-1130MFP for LINUX
Download Driver Kyocera Mita FS-1130MFP for Mac OS X
Download Scan Driver Kyocera Mita FS-1130MFP for WINDOW 7/VISTA/XP (32/64-bit)
Download FAX Driver Kyocera Mita FS-1130MFP for WINDOW 8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP (32/64-bit)
Download Print Driver Kyocera Mita FS-1130MFP for WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP (32/64-bit)
How to install the Kyocera Mita FS-1130MFP driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera Mita FS-1130MFP Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera Mita FS-1130MFP DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the “Install” button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you’re done, you’ll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Click on the ‘Control Panel’ button.
- Click on the ‘Printers and Faxes’ symbol.
- Once you click on it, you’ll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.