Kyocera KM-C3232E Spec
- General type A3 Colour Multifunctional
- Technology Kyocera Laser
- Engine speed Max. 32/16 pages per minute A4/A3 in b/w mode, max. 32/16 pages per minute A4/A3 in full colour mode
- Resolution 600×600 multibit (9,600 dpi level x 600 dpi)
- Warm-up time 45 seconds or less
- Time to first print 5.9 seconds or less in b/w, 7.9 seconds or less in colour
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 605 x 660 x 745 mm
- Weight Main unit: Approx. 98 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 920 W, Stand-by: 270 W, Power-Saving (ECOpower): 20 W
- Power source AC 220 V ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779 / ISO 9296) Printing: 67.6 dB(A), Stand-by: 53.3 dB(A) Power-Saving (ECOpower): Immeasurably low
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE – This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- Input capacity 2 x 500-sheet universal paper feeder, 60-105 g/m², A3-A5R, Letter, Legal, Custom (over A4 size up to 250 sheets) 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60-220g/m², A3-A6R, Folio, envelopes.
- Processor PowerPC 750GL / 800MHz
- Memory Standard 256 MB (max. 1 GB) + 40 GB HDD (HD-5)
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIc
- Emulations PCL 6,KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), KC GL (HP-7550A), PDF Direct print
- Fonts 80 outline fonts (PCL6), 136 outline fonts (KPDL3), 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417)
- Features EMPS, Proof and hold, Private print, PDF direct print
- Max. original size A3
- Digital features Auto colour selection, Auto cassette change, Auto paper selection, Auto magnification selection, Energy save mode, Interrupt copy, Scan once print many, Electronic sort, Rotate copy, Booklet copy, n-up copy, Page numbering, Cover mode, Invert, Mirror, Poster mode Border erase,OHP mode, Image repeat copy
- Preset magnification ratios 5 Reductions / 5 Enlargements
- Zoom range 25-400% in 1% steps
- Continuous copy 1 – 999
- Memory capacity Standard 768 MB (max. 768 MB) + 40 GB HDD
- Image adjustments Text, Mixed, Print, Photo, Map colour balance adjustment, hue adjustment, one-touch colour adjustment
- Applicable OS (Scan) Windows® 95, 98, Me, NT4.0, 2000, XP, Vista, Server 2003
- File type Colour: PDF, JPEG, TIFF Mono: PDF, TIFF
- Original recognition Text, Photo, Text + Photo + OCR
- Max. scan size A3
- Scan functionalities Scan-to-PC, scan-to-email, scan-to-FTP network TWAIN, scan-to-SMB
- Scan resolution 600, 400, 300, 200 dpi (256 grayscales)
- Scan speed 32 originals per minute (600 dpi/A4)
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed Max. 33.6 kbps
- Scanning speed 1 second
- Transmission speed 2 seconds or less (JBIG)
- Scanning density Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm (with optional memory), halftone
- Max. original size A3
- Compression method JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Memory Standard 4 MB, max. 32 MB
- Fax features Network faxing, Rotate transmission, Duplex fax transmission and reception, N-up reception, Mailbox, Remote diagnostics
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232E for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232E for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232E for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232E for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232E for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-C3232E for Windows 64 Bit
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232E for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232E for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232E for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232E for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232E for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-C3232E for MAC OS
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232E for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera KM-C3232E:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera KM-C3232E in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.