- General type Desktop
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 605 x 660 x 745 mm
- Weight Main unit: Approx. 98 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 920 W, Stand-by: 270 W, Power-Saving (ECOpower): 20 W
- Noise (ISO 7779 / ISO 9296) Printing: 65.6 dB(A), Stand-by: 53.3 dB(A) Power-Saving (ECOpower): Immeasurably low
- Input capacity 2 x 500-sheet universal paper feeder, 60-105 g/m², A3-A5R, Letter, Legal, Custom (over A4 size up to 250 sheets) 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60-220g/m², A3-A6R, Folio, envelopes Max. input capacity with options: 4,100 sheets Duplex as standard supports A3-A5, 60-105 g/m²
- Fonts 80 outline fonts (PCL6), 136 outline fonts (KPDL3), 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417)
- Features eMPS – for quick copy, proof and hold, private print, PDF direct printing
- Digital features Auto colour selection, auto cassette change, auto paper selection, auto magnification selection, energy save mode, interrupt copy, scan-once-print-many, electronic sort, rotate copy, booklet copy, N-up copy, page numbering, cover mode, invert, mirror, poster mode, border erase, OHP mode, image repeat copy
- Preset magnification ratios 5R / 5E
- Zoom range 25-400% in 1% steps
- Image adjustments Text, Mixed, Print, Photo, Map colour balance adjustment, hue adjustment, one-touch colour adjustment
- File type Colour: PDF, JPEG, TIFF Mono: PDF, TIFF
- Original recognition Text, photo, text + photo, OCR
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed Max. 33.6 kbps
- Scanning speed 1 second
- Transmission speed 2 seconds or less (JBIG)
- Scanning density Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm (with optional memory), halftone
- Max. original size A3
- Compression method JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Memory Standard 4 MB, max. 32 MB
- Fax features Network fax, rotate transmission, duplex fax reception, N-up reception, mailbox, remote diagnostics
Download Driver KM-C3232 for Windows 32 Bit
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232 for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232 for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232 for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232 for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-C3232 for Windows 64 Bit
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232 for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232 for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232 for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232 for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-C3232 for MAC OS
Driver Kyocera KM-C3232 for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the Kyocera KM-C3232 driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera KM-C3232 Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera KM-C3232 DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the “Install” button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you’re done, you’ll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Click on the ‘Control Panel’ button.
- Click on the ‘Printers and Faxes’ symbol.
- Once you click on it, you’ll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.