Kyocera KM-5035 Review-Now comes a powerful Digital photocopy machine with a more durable and cheaper Sparepart without leaving its Digital technology with Option Fax – Print – Scan – Publish Kyocera is here to assist you in Fotcopy’s business.
Kyocera KM-5035 large-capacity multi-purpose machine, this copier machine can handle all your office documents as needed. This copier machine has 2 large 500 sheets of paper tray and 200 Multi-Purpose Tray sheets.
Kyocera KM 5035 has an impressive copy speed of 30 pages per minute fantastic !. This multi-function printer has 50 sheets of Automatic Document Feeder for faxing, scan purposes, and copying. This Kyocera machine can also print with professional quality resolution up to 1200 dpi. And with Kyocera toner cartridge, the replacement becomes fast, easy so it saves time.
Kyocera KM 5035 toner cartridge has precision Laser technology for very sharp and clear documents. The copier can handle 85,000 prints or copies per month. Kyocera 3035 features Automatic Duplexing to create 2-sided prints. The glowing black display of a large LCD allows the user to navigate and use menus easily and conveniently. The Kyocera KM-5035 photocopier also features USB, Fast Ethernet, and wireless capabilities that allow multiple users to print and share files from anywhere in the office.
The Kyocera 5035 photocopier, which earned the BERTL “Best 41-50ppm MFP Monochrome” award is awarded on this product that provides the most extensive and useful functionality for centralized working groups and departments.
The award is given to KM-5035 for low entry-level rates, flexible upgrades and a variety of finishing and scanning options. KM-5035 is your ideal departmental solution. Multifunction with Optional Network Print / Scan and Optional Fax / Network System. You will not get the wrong choice. The difference between the Kyocera KM 3035/4035/5035 is only the print speed.
Download link driver Kyocera KM-5035 for Windows
Download Driver KM-5035 for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera KM-5035 for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-5035 for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-5035 for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-5035 for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-5035 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-5035 for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera KM-5035 for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-5035 for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-5035 for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-5035 for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-5035 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-5035 for MAC OS
Download Driver Kyocera KM-5035 for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera KM-5035
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera KM-5035. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.