The Kyocera KM-4035 photocopier, which earned the BERTL “Best 41-50ppm MFP Monochrome” award is awarded on this product that provides the most extensive and useful functionality for centralized working groups and departments. The award is given to KM-5035 for low entry-level rates, flexible upgrades and a variety of finishing and scanning options. KM-5035 is your ideal departmental solution. Multifunction with Optional Network Print / Scan and Optional Fax / Network System. You will not get the wrong choice. The difference between the Kyocera KM 3035/4035/5035 is only the print speed.
- Functions Print Scan Copy Fax
- Speed 40 PPM
- Max Monthly Duty Cycle 120,000
- Resolution Copy: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print: Fast 1200 dpi
- Standard Paper Supply 500, 500, 200
- Max Paper Size 11 “x 17”
- Max Paper Weight 110 lb. Index
- Original Size 11 “x 17”
- Duplexing Standard
- Network Connectivity Opt. Print / Scan:
- 10 / 100BaseTX,
- PDL PRESCRIBE, PCL 6 (PCL XL, PCL 5e), KPDL3 (PS3), KCGL, Diablo 630, IBM ProPrinter X24, Epson LQ850, Line Printer
- Fax Modem Speed 33.6 Kbps w / Auto Fallback
- Fax Memory Std. 8MB / Max. 16MB
Download link driver Kyocera KM-4035 for Windows
Download Driver KM-4035 for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera KM-4035 for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-4035 for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-4035 for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-4035 for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-4035 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-4035 for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera KM-4035 for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-4035 for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-4035 for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera KM-4035 for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera KM-4035 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-4035 for MAC OS
Download Driver Kyocera KM-4035 for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera KM-4035
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.