Kyocera KM-3530 Specs
- Brand Kyocera
- Product Line Kyocera Mita KM
- Model 3530
- Packaged Quantity 1
- Installed Size 32 MB
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Width 23 in
- Depth 25 in
- Height 29 in
- Weight 164.9 lbs
Download link driver Kyocera KM-3530 for Windows
Download Driver KM-3530 for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera KM-3530 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-3530 for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera KM-3530 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-3530 for MAC OS
Driver Kyocera KM-3530 for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera KM-3530
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.