Kyocera Mita KM-1530 offers flexibility and eco-friendly for small group copier needs and has printer options available. Introduced in 2001 with the first copy speed of 5.5 seconds and 15 ppm, the KM-1530 is the fastest in its class. Offers flexible paper handling with up to three additional 250 sheet paper trays to provide maximum capacity of 1,050 sheets. Kyocera KM-1530 also lets you use 50-sheet shortcuts for jobs that require heavy paper, light cards, or envelopes.
Expect reliability and low maintenance operation of a durable drum that gives you up to 100,000 copies / prints. Reduce waste and cost by replacing the toner about 9 times before the KM-1530 drum runs out. The original Kyocera Mita 450 gram toner cartridge is available together with a compatible, both of which produce about 11,000 pages at 6%, and include waste toner containers.
Long live drums
Quick copy first
Download link driver Kyocera KM-1530 for Windows
Download Driver KM-1530 for Windows 32 Bit
Driver Kyocera KM-1530 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-1530 for Windows 64 Bit
Driver Kyocera KM-1530 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera KM-1530:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera KM-1530 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera KM-1530.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.