- General type A3 Colour Printer
- Technology KYOCERA ECOSYS Colour Laser-Printer
- Engine speed Up to 32/16 pages per minute A4/A3 in b/w mode and in full colour mode
- Resolution 600×600 dpi multi-bit technology
- Warm-up time 45 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print Approx. 5.9 seconds in b/w, 7.9 seconds in colour
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 605 x 670 x 680 mm
- Weight Main unit incl. toner: Approx. 87 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 840 W, Stand-by: 210 W, Sleep-mode: 15 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Printing: 53.7 dB(A), Stand-by: 43.8 dB(A)
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE – This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- Input capacity 2 x 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60-105 g/m², A3-A5R, Letter, Legal, Custom (over A4 size up to 250 sheets in 1. paper cassette), 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60-220g/m², A3-A6R, Folio and envelopes,
- Max. output capacity 500 sheets face-down
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 750GL/800 MHz
- Memory Standard 256 MB, max. 1,024 MB in 2 DIMM slots
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIc
- Emulations PCL 6, PCL 5e, PCL 5c, KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible) with automatic emulation sensing (AES), KC GL (HP-7550A), PDF Direct print
- Fonts 80 outline fonts (PCL6), 136 outline fonts (KPDL3), 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417)
- Features EMPS, Proof and hold, Private print, PDF direct print and colour control with 100 department codes
- Standard interface High speed bi-directional parallel (IEEE 1284), USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), FastEthernet (10/100BaseTX), 2 x KUIO-LV interface slot
Download link driver Kyocera FS-C8100DN for Windows
Download Driver FS-C8100DN for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C8100DN for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C8100DN for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C8100DN for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C8100DN for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C8100DN for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-C8100DN for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C8100DN for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C8100DN for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C8100DN for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C8100DN for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C8100DN for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-C8100DN for MAC OS
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C8100DN for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-C8100DN
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.