Kyocera FS-C5200DN printers contain advanced features which will make printing work easier and effective. But sometimes, you might run into a special glitches that can disturb your usual work. These problems can only be rectified by the use of expert instruction and support through complete diagnosis. To be able to resolve specialized issues confronted during operations, upgrading your Kyocera FS-C5200DN driver is necessary. Kyocera FS-C5200DN Driver in the download section below.
Kyocera FS-C5200DN Specs
- General type Colour Printer for A4 formats
- Technology KYOCERA ECOSYS Colour Laser-Printer
- Engine speed Up to 21 pages per minute in A4 in colour and b/w.
- Resolution 600×600 dpi – Multi-Bit Technology for print quality of up to 9,600 x 600 dpi.
- Warm-up time 44 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print Approx. 10,5 seconds or less in b/w, approx. 12 seconds or less in colour
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 345 x 518 x 480 mm
- Weight Main unit incl. toner: Approx. 29 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 420 W, Stand-by: 70 W, Sleep-mode: 7 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779 / ISO 9296) Printing: 53 dB(A), Stand-by: 36 dB(A)
- Safety standards GS, TÜV, CE – This unit is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- General memory Standard 256 MB, can be increased to 1,280 MB RAM as an option
- Input capacity 150-sheet multipurpose tray, 60-220 g/m², A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom (70 x 138 mm to 216 x 356 mm); 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60-120 g/m², A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom (105 x 148 mm to 216 x 356 mm)
- Max. input capacity with options 2,150 sheets A4 (with 3 optional paper feeder)
- Duplex unit Double-side printing as standard; 60–120 g/m²; A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom (140 x 210 mm – 216 x 356 mm)
- Output capacity 250-sheet face-down
- Further information All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 440 / 533 MHz
- Memory 256 MB RAM, can be increased to 1,280 MB as an option
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIc
- Emulations PCL 6, PCL 5c, KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), XPS Direct print PDF Direct print, Automatic Emulation Switching
- Fonts 93 scalable fonts for PCL/PostScript®, 8 fonts for Windows Vista®, 1 Bitmap font, 45 barcodes (e.g. EAN8, EAN13, EAN128) with automatic generation of checksums as well as support of two-dimensional barcodes PDF-417 under PRESCRIBE (PCL and other barcodes available as an option)
- Integrated Accounting 100 department codes
- Applicable OS (Print) All current Windows operating systems, Mac OS X Version 10.2 or higher, UNIX, LINUX as well as other operating systems on request
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), USB Host Interface dedicated for USB Flash Memory device, FastEthernet (10/100BaseTX), Slot for optional internal print server, Slot for optional CompactFlash®-Card
- Warranty 2 years On-Site warranty as standard
Download link driver Kyocera FS-C5200DN for Windows
Download Driver FS-C5200DN for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5200DN for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5200DN for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5200DN for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5200DN for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5200DN for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-C5200DN for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5200DN for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5200DN for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5200DN for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5200DN for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5200DN for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-C5200DN for MAC OS
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5200DN for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5200DN for MAC OS 10.8⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C5200DN for MAC OS 10.9⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C5200DN for MAC OS 10.10⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-C5200DN
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.