Multifunction Kyocera FS-C2126MFP
Speed and reliability in color and B / W: unbeatable combination. this highly productive multifunction device offers a first-time quick copy and fast print speed so it can quickly handle your office workload. Even heavy digital workloads are taken care of quickly thanks to the impressive speed of scanning. The incredible reliability of KYOCERA’s long-life component makes it ideal for your finances. And full duplex support, reducing emissions and waste make it good for the environment and suitable for your office.
- Up to 26 pages per minute in A4 in color and B / W.
- Print quality up to 9600 dpi with multi-bit technology.
- Time to first copy: 10 (12) seconds in B / W (color).
- Print on both sides, copy, scan and fax functionality as standard.
- High security through SSL, IPsec and Personal Print functionality.
- Low power consumption with white LED for scan / copy.
- Optional support from various authentication card systems.
- Compact design with low noise.
- Print costs are very low in its class.
Kyocera FS-C2126MFP SPECS
- General type Colour Multifunctional for A4 format
- Technology KYOCERA, Laser Colour
- Engine speed Up to 26 pages per minute A4 (b/w and colour)
- Resolution 600×600 for 9,600 x 600 dpi (print), 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscales per colour (scan/copy)
- Warm-up time 29 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print 9 seconds (b/w), 10.5 seconds (colour)
- Time to first copy 10 seconds (b/w), 12 seconds (colour)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 514 x 550 x 580 mm
- Weight Main unit incl. toner: Approx. 36.5 kg
- Power consumption Copying/Printing: 479 W, Stand-by: 79 W, Sleep-mode: 17 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Copying/Printing: 50 dB(A), Stand-by: 30 dB(A)
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE – This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- General memory Standard 768 MB, max. 1,792 MB
- Input capacity Max. 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60–220 g/m², A4, A5, A6, B5, letter, legal, folio, envelopes, custom (70 x148 to 216 x 356 mm); max. 250-sheet universal paper cassette, 60–163 g/m², A4, A5, A6, B5, letter, legal, folio, custom (105 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm)
- Max. input capacity with options 1,300 sheets A4
- Duplex unit Double-side printing as standard, 60–163 g/m², A4, Legal, Folio, Oficio2
- Max. output capacity 150 sheets face-down
- Document processor 50-sheet, Simplex scan 50–120 g/m², Duplex scan 50–110 g/m², A4, A5, B5, letter, legal, custom (140 x 210 to 216 x 356 mm)
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by KYOCERA under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 464 / 667 MHz
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIc
- Emulations PCL 6, KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), PDF Direct print, XPS Direct print
- Fonts 93 outline fonts (PCL 6, KPDL3) + 8 (Windows Vista), 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes, 1 type of two-dimensional barcode (PDF417)
- Features PDF direct print, XPS Direct print, Internet printing IPP 1.1, e-mail printing, WSD Print, Secure printing via SSL , IPsec, SNMPv3, Private print (requires memory expansion)
- Applicable OS All current Windows operating systems, Mac OS X Version 10.2 or higher, UNIX LINUX , as well as other operating systems on request.
- Copy resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Max. original size Max. 216 x 356 mm
- Digital copy features Scan once print many, Electronic sort, 2in1 and 4in1 function, ID card copy, Job reservation, Priority print, Program function, Auto duplex copy, Split copy, Continuous scan, Auto cassette change, Copy density control
- Preset magnification ratios 7 Reductions/5 Enlargements
- Zoom range 25 – 400 % in 1% steps
- Continuous copy 1 – 999
- Image adjustments Text, Photo, Mix, Map, Printed Image
- Interfaces 10/100Base-TX, USB Host
- Applicable OS Windows 2000**/XP**/Vista/7/Server 2003**/ Server 2008/Server 2008 R2, MAC OS X (FTP und E-Mail), Linux (FTP und E-Mail) – **not for WSD-Scan
- File type PDF/A, JPG, TIFF, XPS
- Max. scan size Folio / Legal
- Scan functionalities Scan-to-email, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-SMB, Scan-to-USB, WSD-scan, TWAIN
- Scan resolution 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi
- Scan speed 35 ipm (300 dpi, A4, B/W), 25 ipm (300 dpi, A4, colour)
- Compatibility ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed Max. 33.6 kbps
- Scanning speed 2.5 seconds
- Transmission speed 3 seconds or less (JBIG)
- Scanning density Normal: 8 dot/mm x 3.85 line/mm, Fine: 8 dot/mm x 7.7 line/mm, Superfine: 8 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Ultrafine: 16 dot/mm x 15.4 line/mm, Halftone
- Applicable OS Windows 2000, XP, Server2003, Vista, Windows 7, Server2008
- Max. original size A4 / Legal
- Compression method JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Fax features Network faxing, Duplex fax transmission and reception, Encrypted transmission and reception, Polling transmission and reception, Broadcast
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), USB Host 2.0 Interface dedicated for USB Flash Memory device, FastEthernet (10/100BaseTX), Slot for optional internal print server, Slot for optional CompactFlash®-Card
Download Driver FS-C2126MFP for Windows 32 Bit
Driver Kyocera FS-C2126MFP for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C2126MFP for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C2126MFP for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C2126MFP for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C2126MFP for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-C2126MFP for Windows 64 Bit
Driver Kyocera FS-C2126MFP for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C2126MFP for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C2126MFP for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C2126MFP for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C2126MFP for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-C2126MFP for MAC OS
Driver Kyocera FS-C2126MFP for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C2126MFP for MAC OS 10.8⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C2126MFP for MAC OS 10.9⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-C2126MFP for MAC OS 10.10⟷Download
How to install the Kyocera FS-C2126MFP driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera FS-C2126MFP Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera FS-C2126MFP DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the “Install” button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you’re done, you’ll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Click on the ‘Control Panel’ button.
- Click on the ‘Printers and Faxes’ symbol.
- Once you click on it, you’ll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.