Kyocera FS-9520DN Specs-Kyocera Photo Copy Machine is one of the best-selling photo copy machine because of its simple shape and its technology from day to day more sophisticated. With many choices of types and specifications. Photocopiers that are in great demand today are digital copiers. The technology used in digital copiers is much more sophisticated than analog copiers, the speed and sharpness of writing is also much better. and of course the price of digital copier machines is more expensive.
- Technology Kyocera ECOSYS, Laser
- Engine speed Max. 51/26 pages per minute A4/A3
- Resolution 1,200 dpi quality (1,800 x 600)
- Warm-up time 25 seconds from power on
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 585 x 639 x 615 mm
- Weight Main unit: Approx. 67 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 940 W, Stand-by: 160 W, Power-Saving (ECOpower): 12 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779 / ISO 9296) Printing: 54 dB(A), Stand-by: 39 dB(A), Power-Saving (ECOpower): Immeasurably low
- Input capacity 2 x 500-sheet universal paper feeder, 60-105 g/m², A3, A4, A4R, A5, B4, B5, B5R, Letter, Letter-R, Legal, Ledger, Folio, STMT 200-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60-200 g/m², A3-A6R, Custom (88 x 148 mm to 297 x 450 mm) Max. input capacity with optional paper feeder PF-75: 4,200 sheets Duplex as standard
- Output capacity 500 sheets face-down
- Further information All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 750CX / 500 MHz
- Memory Standard 64 MB + ECOmemory, max. 576 MB in 2 DIMM slots
- Emulations PCL6/PCL5e incl. PJL, KPDL 3 (PostScript 3 compatible), PDF direct print, Automatic Emulation Sensing (AES), KC-GL (HP-7550A), Line Printer, IBM Proprinter X24E, Epson LQ-850, Diablo 630
- Fonts 80 outline fonts (PCL), 136 PostScript Fonts, 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417); Downloadable fonts: Kyocera, PCL + TrueType format, Type 1 + 3 format; Downloadable fonts: Kyocera, PCL + TrueType format, Type 1 + 3 format
- Features eMPS – job management functionality with optional hard disk HD-4 for quick copy, proof and hold, private print and job storage
Download link driver Kyocera FS-9520DN for Windows
Download Driver FS-9520DN for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-9520DN for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-9520DN for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-9520DN for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-9520DN for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-9520DN for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-9520DN for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-9520DN for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-9520DN for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-9520DN for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-9520DN for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-9520DN for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-9520DN for MAC OS
Download Driver Kyocera FS-9520DN for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-9520DN
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-9520DN. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.