- Functions Print
- Speed 36 Pages Per Minute
- Max Monthly Duty Cycle 180,000 Pages
- Resolution Fast 1200 mode
- 600×600 dpi, 2400×600 dpi (w/KIR)
- Standard Paper Supply 500 Sheet Drawer x2 , 200 Sheet MPT
- Max Paper Size 11″ x 17″
- Max Paper Weight 110 lb Index
- Duplexing Standard
- Network Connectivity Standard: 10/100BaseTX, Parallel, Serial
- PDL PRESCRIBE, PCL6 (PCL5e/PCLXL), KPDL3 (PS3), Diablo 630, IBM Proprinter X24, Epson LQ850, Line Printer
Download link driver Kyocera FS-9100DN for Windows
Download Driver FS-9100DN for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-9100DN for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-9100DN for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-9100DN for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-9100DN for MAC OS
Download Driver Kyocera FS-9100DN for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-9100DN
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.