Download the drivers for the Kyocera FS-7028M printer
The download driver for the Kyocera FS-7028M printer will ensure full use of the correct device function and operation. On the Download service you will find the latest Kyocera FS-7028M drivers – drivers officially provided by the device manufacturer. With that, you can be sure that your Kyocera FS-7028M printer driver under Windows will work with the current software. After clicking Download button, the universal device driver will be downloaded. Thanks to this, you can be sure that your Kyocera FS-7028M printer will work.
The program can also be downloaded on the producer’s website or its distributors.
- Print Speed (Color/Mono) [Pages per Minute] 28 ppm
- Manufacturer’s Recommended Monthly Volume 100000 pgs
- Paper Capacity 1000 sheets + 100 sheet tray
- Duplex Printing Std
- Standard Memory (Maximum Memory) 8MB (72MB Max)
- Printing Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Network Ready Std
- Compatibility Win 95/98 Win NT 4.x 5.x Mac OS
- Our price guarantee includes Kyocera Fs-7028m Printer Toner!
- Our price guarantee includes Kyocera Fs-7028m Printer Drums!
- These specs apply to the following models: Kyocera Fs-7028, Kyocera Fs7028, Kyocera 7028, Fs-7028m, Fs-7028, Fs7028, 7028
Download link driver Kyocera FS-7028M for Windows
Download Driver FS-7028M for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-7028M for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-7028M for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-7028M for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-7028M:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera FS-7028M in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-7028M. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.