printer, A4, laser cetak b / w, 8 p / mnt b / w, Post Script, 4 MB, Ethernet RJ-45, LPT
Kyocera FS-680 Specs
- Interface: Ethernet (RJ-45), LPT
- Weight: 8 kg
- Dimension (WxHxD): 222x363x360 mm
- Noise level during operation: 48 dB
- OS Support: Windows, Mac OS
- Application Coverage: Private
- Device: printer
- Print Type: black and white
- Printing technology: laser
- Number of pages per month: 8000
- Maximum format: A4
- Print Speed: 8 ppm (b / w A4)
- Maximum resolution for b / w: 600×600 dpi printing
- Paper Feed: 150 sheets. (standard)
- Output paper: 150 sheets. (standard)
- Number of cartridges: 1
- Cartridge / toner type: TK-160
- Resources b / w cartridge / toner: 3000 pages
Memory / Processor
- Memory Capacity: 4 MB, maximum is 36 MB
Fonts and control languages
- PostScript support: exists
Download link driver Kyocera FS-680 for Windows
Download Driver FS-680 for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-680 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-680 for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-680 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-680
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.