Kyocera FS-1920 Specs-Kyocera Photo Copy Machine is one of the best-selling photo copy machine because of its simple shape and its technology from day to day more sophisticated. With many choices of types and specifications. Photocopiers that are in great demand today are digital copiers. The technology used in digital copiers is much more sophisticated than analog copiers, the speed and sharpness of writing is also much better. and of course the price of digital copier machines is more expensive.
- Technology Kyocera ECOSYS, Laser
- Engine speed Max. 28 pages per minute A4 simplex Max. 26 pages per minute A4 in optional duplex mode (13.5 sheets)
- Resolution 1,200 dpi quality (1,800 x 600)
- Warm-up time 18 seconds from power on
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 345 x 390 x 300 mm
- Weight Main unit: Approx. 13 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 425 W, Stand-by: 11 W, Power-Saving (ECOpower): 5.3 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779 / ISO 9296) Printing: 55 dB(A), Stand-by: 33 dB(A), Power-Saving (ECOpower): Immeasurably low, when used with the duplex unit 29 dB(A).
- Input capacity 500-sheet universal paper feeder, 60-105 g/m², A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom (148 x 210 mm to 216 x 297 mm) 100 sheet multipurpose tray, 60-200 g/m², A4, B5, A5, Letter, Custom (70 x 148 mm to 216 x 297 mm) Max. input capacity with 3 optional paper feeder units PF-60: 2,100 sheets
- Output capacity 250 sheets face-down and 250 sheets face-up with PT-60
- Further information All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 405 / 266 MHz
- Memory Standard 32 MB + ECOmemory, max. 288 MB in 1 empty DIMM slot
- Emulations PCL6/PCL5e incl. PJL, KPDL 3 (PostScript 3 compatible), PDF direct print, with Automatic Emulation Sensing (AES), Line Printer, IBM Proprinter X24E, Epson LQ-850, Diablo 630
- Fonts 80 outline fonts accessible in all emulations, 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417); Downloadable fonts: PCL + TrueType format, Type 1 + 3 format
- Features Accounting with max. 100 department codes
Download link driver Kyocera FS-1920 for Windows
Download Driver FS-1920 for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1920 for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-1920 for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1920 for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-1920 for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1920 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-1920 for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1920 for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-1920 for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1920 for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera FS-1920 for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1920 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-1920 for MAC OS
Download Driver Kyocera FS-1920 for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-1920
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.