- Model ECOSYS P8060cdn
- Type Desktop
- Writing Method Semiconductor Laser
- Print Speed (A4) (Mono/Color) 60/55 ppm
- First Print Out Time (Mono/Color) 3.8/5.1 seconds
- Warm Up Time 17 seconds
- Resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 4,800 x 1,200 dpi level
- Duplex Auto
- Control Panel 9 inch Color Touch LCD Panel
- Power Consumption(Standard configuration) Print Mode 960W
- Stand-by Mode 60W
- Sleep Mode 1W
- Noise(ISO7779/ ISO9296) Print Mode 69dB(A)
- Stand-by Mode 35dB(A)
- Dimension (W x D x H) (Main Unit) 602mm x 665mm x 790mm
- Weight (Main Unit) Approx. 89 kg
- Model ECOSYS P8060cdn
- CPU T1024 (Dual Core) 1.2 GHz
- Memory Standard 4GB (Max. 4GB)
- SSD/HDD Capacity SSD 8GB (Standard) / HDD 320GB (Standard)
- Interface USB 2.0 High Speed x1;
- Ethernet 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T;USB Host x4; NFC TAGx1;e-KUIO x2; 802.11 b/g/n/Wireless LAN/WiFi Direct (optional)
- PDL PCL6 (PCL5c, PCL-XL), KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), PRESCRIBE, PDF Direct Print Ver. 1.7, XPS, Open XPS
- Network Printing TCP/IP, FTP, LPR, Port9100, IPP, IPP over SSL, NetBEUI, WSD Print, Apple Bonjour, IPsec, SNMPv3,
- IEEE802.1x, IPP over SSL/TLS, HTTP over SSL/TLS,FTP over SSL/TLS, SMTP over SSL/TLS,
- POP3 over SSL/TLS, Enhanced WSD over SSL/TLS
- Operating System Supported Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012,
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10;
- Apple Macintosh OS X 10.5 or later; Linux
- USB Memory Printing Standard
- USB Memory Printing Format TIFF, JPEG, PDF, XPS, OpenXPS
- Mobile Printing AirPrint, Mopria, KYOCERA Mobile Print
- Model ECOSYS P8060cdn
- Paper Capacity Standard 2 x 500 sheets (Cassette) + 150 sheets (MPT)
- Maximum 7,150 sheets (Main Unit + 2 x1,500 sheets PF-7110 x1 + 3,000 sheets PF-7120 x1 + MPT)
- Paper Size Cassette Min. A6R – Max. SRA3 (320mm x 450mm); Cassette 1 Min. A6R – Max. A4R (Legal)
- Option Min. A6R – Max. SRA3 (320mm x 450mm)
- MPT Min. A6R – Max. SRA3 (320mm x 450mm) & Banner Print of 1,219mm
- Paper Weight Cassette 52 – 300 g/m2
- Option 52 – 300 g/m2
- MPT 52 – 300 g/m2
- Duplex Printing Paper size: A6R – SRA3(320mm x 450mm); Paper weight: 60 – 256 g/m2
- Output Capacity Max. 500 sheets + 100 sheets face-down with Job Separator
Kyocera Kyocera ECOSYS P8060cdn(J) v4 KX (PCL6) Drivers
Hardware Name: Kyocera ECOSYS P8060cdn(J) v4 KX (PCL6)
Device type: Printers Manufactures: Kyocera
Driver Version: 5.2.1303.0 Release Date: 03 Jan 2019 File Size: 425.8KB
System: Windows 8, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10, Windows 10 64-bit.
Kyocera ECOSYS P8060cdn
Here you can find the current driver for the Kyocera Ecosys P8060cdn printer. Simply click on the following link, there you can download the driver immediately.
KX Universal Printer Driver (v.8.1.1109)110 MBDownload
KX v4 Printer Driver (6.0.1527)111 MB Download
Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64bit) click here.
Mac OSX driver 10.5 – 10.11 (8.6121)15 MB Download
OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 click here.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera Ecosys P8060cdn:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera Ecosys P8060cdn in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.