Download Kyocera ECOSYS P2035d Driver Printer Download for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac Free. Beautiful design, attractive features – the Kyocera Ecosys P2035d / P2035dn looks great at every workstation. Whether in the small office, the office or in the field: with fast 35 pages per minute, duplex unit, 50-sheet universal feeder and 250-sheet cassette for formats from A4 to A6, it is the ideal choice for manageable print volumes , If necessary, the printer can be used with another cassette for a higher paper supply or the use of different formats.
Kyocera Ecosys P2035d Specs
- General type B/W desktop printer for A4 format
- Technology KYOCERA ECOSYS Laser
- Engine speed Up to 35 pages per minute in A4
- Resolution Fast 1,200 dpi
- Warm-up time Approx. 15 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print Approx. 6 seconds or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 375 x 393 x 250 mm
- Weight Main unit: Approx. 12 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 535 W, Ready mode: 7.1 W, Sleep mode:: 2.6 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779 / ISO 9296) Noise (ISO 7779 / ISO 9296) Printing in full-speed mode: 53.3 dB(A) LpA, Printing in half-speed mode: 49.6 dB(A) LpA, Stand-by: 30.7 dB(A) LpA
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE – This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- General memory Standard 32 MB, max. 544 MB in 1 SDRAM DIMM slot
- Input capacity 50-sheet multi-purpose tray; 60 – 220 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom (70 x 148 – 215.9 x 356 mm), Folio, Oficio2; 250-sheet universal paper cassette 60 – 220 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom (105 x 148 mm – 215.9 x 297 mm), Folio, Oficio2;
- Max. input capacity with options 550 sheets A4
- Duplex unit Tosidig støtter standard A4, Folio, Oficio 2, Letter, Legal, 60 – 105 g / m²
- Output capacity 250 sheets face-down
- Further information All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by KYOCERA under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 405F5 / 360 MHz
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIe
- Emulations PCL6/PCL5e incl. PJL, KPDL 3 (PostScript 3 compatible) with automatic emulation switching (AES), Line Printer, IBM Proprinter X24E, Epson LQ-850, Diablo 630
- Fonts 80 outline fonts accessible in all emulations, 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode PDF-417
- Applicable OS (Print) All current Windows operating systems, Mac OS X Version 10.5 or higher, UNIX, LINUX as well as other operating systems on request
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), KUIO interface slot
- Warranty 2-year warranty as standard (depending on the country). KYOCERA guarantees the drum and developer for 3 years or maximum 100,000 pages (whichever occurs sooner), provided each printer is used and cleaned in accordance with the service instructions.
Be furnished. Thanks to Ecosys technology, you benefit from maximum reliability and low printing costs. To minimize the noise level when printing, you can use the KX driver to activate the “quiet printing” mode.
Kyocera Ecosys P2035d driver free download KX, XPS and more software installer for Operating System. complete solution for A4 mono laser printer Kyocera P2035d
Supported: Work on All Windows – Windows 10 64, 32bit, Windows 8, Windows 8.1,
Windows 7 Windows, XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS
Driver Kyocera Ecosys P2035d for Windows
v1.3.3330 KX XPS driver [42.76 MB] KXPSDrv.P2x35_P7035.zip Download
v3.1 Classic Universal [16.20 MB] ClssUnP2035d_signed.zip Download
Driver Ecosys P2035d for Mac OSX
Ver.11-2014 OS X 10.5 & newer [13.67 MB] Kyocera_P2035d 3.2.zip Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera Ecosys P2035d
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera Ecosys P2035d. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.