Download Driver ECOSYS M2535dn for Windows 32 Bit
Driver Kyocera M2535dn for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera M2535dn for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera M2535dn for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera M2535dn for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera M2535dn for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver ECOSYS M2535dn for Windows 64 Bit
Driver Kyocera M2535dn for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera M2535dn for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera M2535dn for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera M2535dn for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera M2535dn for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver ECOSYS M2535dn for MAC OS
Driver Kyocera M2535dn for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Driver Kyocera M2535dn for MAC OS 10.8⟷Download
Driver Kyocera M2535dn for MAC OS 10.9⟷Download
Driver Kyocera M2535dn for MAC OS 10.10⟷Download
How to install the Kyocera Ecosys M2535DN driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera Ecosys M2535DN Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera Ecosys M2535DN DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the “Install” button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you’re done, you’ll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Click on the ‘Control Panel’ button.
- Click on the ‘Printers and Faxes’ symbol.
- Once you click on it, you’ll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.
Kyocera Ecosys M2535DN MFP Photocopy Machine has been designed for working groups who are busy looking for productive tools to support them in daily office routines. Have a short time to print the first page and generate up to 35 pages per minute when copying or printing. It can also quickly scan and copy original two-sided documents with powerful 50-sheet document processors. Can be equipped with optional paper feeder anytime to meet your needs today and tomorrow.
- Up to 35 pages per minute for A4.
- Time to first copy: 6.9 seconds.
- Double-sided printing, copy, scan and fax functionality as standard.
- Processor 50 sheets of original two-sided scanned documents.
- Can be added with 2 optional paper feeder up to 800 sheets.
- High security through SSL, IPsec and Private Print functions (requires additional memory).
- Print and scan via USB flash drive.
- The printing costs are very low according to the class.
Specification Kyocera Ecosys M2535DN
- General type: B / W Multifunctional for A4 Format
- Technology: KYOCERA ECOSYS Laser
- Engine speed: Up to 35 pages per minute A4
- Resolution: 1,200 dpi quality (1,800 x 600 dpi, print), 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscales (scan / copy)
- Warm-up time: Approx. 20 seconds or less
- Time to first print: Approx. 7 seconds or less
- Time to first copy: Approx. 6.9 seconds
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Main unit: 494 x 430 x 448 mm
- Weight: Main unit: Approx. 18 kg
- Power consumption: Copying / Printing: 439 W, Ready-mode: 65 W, Sleep-mode: 3.7 W, Plug-in-
- off-mode: 0.3 W or less
- Power source: AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779): Noise (sound pressure level ISO 7779 / ISO 9296) Copying / Printing: 51.3 dB (A)
- LpA, Half speed mode: 49 dB (A) lpA, Stand-by: 27.5 dB (A) LpA
- Safety standards: TÜV / GS, CE – This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- General memory: Standard 512 MB, max. 1,536 MB
- Input capacity: 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60-220 g / m², A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Folio, Envelopes, Custom (70 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm); 250-sheet universal paper cassette, 60-120 g / m², A4, A5, A6, B5 Letter, Legal, Folio, Custom (105 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm)
- Max. input capacity with options: 800 sheets
- Duplex unit: Duplex as standard supports 60-105 g / m²
- Max. output capacity: 150 sheets face-down
- Document processor: 50-sheet, Simplex scan 50-120 g / m², Duplex scan 50-110 g / m², A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom (140 x 210 to 216 x 356 mm)
- General paper handling: All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor: PowerPC 465S / 667 MHz
- Controller language: PRESCRIBE IIe
- Emulations: PCL6 (5e / XL), KPDL 3 (PostScript 3-compatible), Line Printer, IBM Proprinter X24E, Epson LQ-850, PDF Direct Print Vers. 1.7, XPS Direct Print (requires memory expansion)
- Fonts: 93 outline fonts (PCL 6, HP-compatibile) + 8 (Windows Vista), 101 (KPDL3) 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes, plus 1 type of two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417)
- Integrated Accounting: 100 department codes
- Features: Encrypted PDF Direct Print, IPP printing, e-mail printing, WSD print, secure printing via SSL, IPsec, SNMPv3 and Private Print, IPPS, HTTPS, POP over SSL, AirPrint, SMT over SSL, SSL FTPover, LDAP over SSL
- Applicable OS: All current Windows operating systems, Mac OS X Version 10.4 or higher, UNIX, LINUX, as well as other operating systems on request.
- Max. original size: A4 / Legal
- Digital copy features: Scan-once-copy-many, electronic sort, 2in1, 4in1, ID-card copy, job reserve, priority print, program, auto duplex copy, split copy, continuous scan, auto cassette change, copy density control
- Exposure modes: Auto, manual: 5 steps
- Preset magnification ratios: 7 Reductions / 5 Enlargements
- Zoom range: 25 – 400% in 1% steps
- Continuous copy: 1 – 999
- Image adjustments: Text + Photo, Text, Photo
- Compression format: MMR / JPEG
- File type: TIFF, PDF, JPEG, XPS, PDF / A
- Scan features: Color scan, integrated address book, Active Directory support, encrypted data transfer, multi-send (e-mail, fax, SMB / FTP folder, print) at once
- Original recognition: Text, Photo, Text + Photo, for OCR
- Max. scan size: A4 / Legal
- Scan functionalities: Scan-to-e-mail, Scan-to-FTP (FTP over SSL), Scan-to-SMB, Scan to USB Host, TWAIN (USB), WSD (WIA) scan (USB)
- Scan resolution: 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi (256 greyscales)
- Scan speed: 35 ipm (300 dpi, A4, B / W); 14 ipm (300 dpi, A4, color)
- Compatibility: ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed: Max. 33.6 kbps
- Scanning speed: 2.5 seconds
- Transmission speed: 3 seconds or less
- Max. original size: A4 / Legal
- Compression method: JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Fax features: Network fax, duplex transmission and reception, encrypted transmission and reception, polling transmission and reception, broadcast, memory reception
- Standard interface : USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), USB Host (High Speed), 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX/1000 Base-T, slot for optional SD card