The download driver for the Kyocera ECOSYS FS-1040 printer will ensure full use of the correct device function and operation. On the Download service you will find the latest Kyocera ECOSYS FS-1040 drivers – drivers officially provided by the device manufacturer. With that, you can be sure that your Kyocera ECOSYS FS-1040 printer driver under Windows will work with the current software. After clicking Download button, the universal device driver will be downloaded. Thanks to this, you can be sure that your Kyocera ECOSYS FS-1040 printer will work.
The program can also be downloaded on the producer’s website or its distributors.
- General type Monochrome Desktop Printer for A4 format
- Technology KYOCERA ECOSYS Laser
- Engine speed Up to 20 pages per minute in A4
- Resolution 1,200 dpi quality (1,800 x 600)
- Warm-up time 14 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first print Approx. 8.5 seconds or less from power on
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 358 × 262 × 241 mm
- Weight Main unit: approx. 6.3 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 304 W, Stand-by: 5 W, Sleep mode: 3 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Noise level (sound pressure level ISO 7779/ISO 9296) Printing: 50 dB(A) /Quiet mode: 49dB(A), Stand-by: 28 dB(A), Sleep mode: Immeasurably low
- Safety standards CE
- General memory Standard 32 MB RAM
- Input capacity 250-sheet universal cassette; 60 – 220 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom (70 x 148 – 216 x 356 mm)
- Max. input capacity with options 250 sheets
- Max. output capacity 150 sheets face-down
- General paper handling All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11mm. Please use paper recommended by KYOCERA under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor ARM 390 MHz
- Controller language Host-Based
- Applicable OS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2
- Standard interface USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed)
- Warranty 1-year warranty (depending on the country) as standard. KYOCERA guarantees the drums and developers for 3 years or maximum 100,000 pages (whichever occurs sooner), provided the printer is used and cleaned in accordance with the service instructions.
Kyocera ECOSYS FS-1040 Driver Download support for:Windows 7 32 bit,Windows 7 64 bit,Windows 8 32 bit,Windows 8 64 bit,Windows 8.1 32 bit,Windows 8.1 64 bit,Windows 10 32 bit
Windows 10 64 bit,Mac OS X,Linux
Kyocera ECOSYS FS-1040 Driver Download
- Kyocera ECOSYS FS-1040 Driver for Windows 32 bit Download
- Kyocera ECOSYS FS-1040 Driver for Windows 64 bit Download
- Kyocera ECOSYS FS-1040 Driver for Mac OS X Download
- Kyocera ECOSYS FS-1040 Driver for Linux Download
How to install the Kyocera Ecosys FS-1040 driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install Kyocera Ecosys FS-1040 Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the Kyocera Ecosys FS-1040 DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the “Install” button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you’re done, you’ll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Click on the ‘Control Panel’ button.
- Click on the ‘Printers and Faxes’ symbol.
- Once you click on it, you’ll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.