Konica Minolta PS7000C MKII Driver Download-The entire answer software contains all you need to set up and utilize Reader and your Konica Minolta printer. This assortment of software contains the entire group of specialist driver and recommended software. No Registration Needed is free Downloaded by PS7000C MKii Digital Scanner Driver. These below driver that are listed are Manufacturer PS7000C MKii Electronic Scanner Driver for Windows Mac Linux. Just Check It Out.
PS7000C MKII Specifications
- Type Face-up desktop color boon scanner
- Scanning System Scan system with rotating lens
- Document Type Books, Sheets and 3D objects
- Scanning Speed Approx. 8 seconds (A2, color, 300dpi)
- Resolution 200 / 240 / 300 / 360 / 400 / 600dpi
- Image Sensor 10.5 megapixels CCD Image sensor
- Scanning Area A2 – Plus (oversize),Max.: 456mm x 609mm (18″ x 24″)
- Scanning Height Max.: 100mm
- Scanning Features Curvature Correction,Centre Erase,Masking,Finger Shadow Masking,Centring,Book Split,Text and Photo Mode
- Light Source Florescent lamp 28W x2
- Interface USB 2.0
- Driver TWAIN 32bit
- Operating System 32bit operating systems,Windows 2000 (SP4),Windows XP (SP3),Windows Vista
- Computer Specifications INTEL Core2 Duo 2.4 GHz,RAM 2 GB,Graphics Card 256 MB
- Power Consumption Less than 100W
- Dimensions 730mm(W) x 873mm(D) x 1,075mm(H)
- Weight 53kg
Operating System(s):Win 7(32-bit), Win Vista(32-bit), Win Xp(32-bit), Win 2000
- Konica Minolta PS7000C MKII Win 7 Driver Download (51.93MB)
- Konica Minolta PS7000C MKII Win Vista Driver Download (51.94MB)
- Konica Minolta PS7000C MKII Win Xp Driver Download (51.99MB)
- Konica Minolta PS7000C MKII Win 2000 Driver Download (51.97MB)
Operating System(s):Win 7(32-bit), Win Vista(32-bit), Win Xp(32-bit)
- Konica Minolta PS7000C MKII Win 7 Driver Download (51.74MB)
- Konica Minolta PS7000C MKII Win Vista Driver Download (51.76MB)
- Konica Minolta PS7000C MKII Win Xp Driver Download (51.77MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta PS7000C MKII
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta PS7000C MKII . The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.