Its users have found that the Konica Minolta Pagepro 5650EN has no particular problem-user-friendly. They felt relatively fragile, but they do not all share the same opinion. If you want to make sure that Konica Minolta Pagepro 5650EN is the solution to your problem, doing most of the help and assistance of other Diplofix users.
According to its users it is effective, but they are very divided on this issue. On average they find that this is the price is right, you will find the answers to all your questions about Konica Minolta Pagepro 5650EN User Manual (information, specs, security suggestions, size, accessories, etc.)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 5650EN Specifications
- System desktop A4 laser beam printer
- Print Speed A4: 43 ppm
- First print time 9.5 sec.
- Warm-up time 20 sec. or less
- Print resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Controller CPU 500 MHz
- Operating systems Windows: 2000, Server 2000, Server 2003 (32/64), Server 2008 (32/64), Windows Vista (32/64), Windows XP (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64)Macintosh: OSX (10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6)Linux®:RedHat v9.0, SuSe v8.2
- Netware®: Netware 4/5/6
- Printer fonts 137 standard PostScript® fonts, 93 PCL® scalable fonts, 51 symbol sets and 10 standard line printer fonts
- System memory Standard: 128 MB
- Max.: 384 MB
- System hard disc optional
- Card reader CF: Optional
- Interface Ethernet 10Base-T / 100Base-TX / 1000Base-T (supports TCP/IP, Ethertalk®, IPX/SPX, UDP, IPP1.1, SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, IPv6) Bidirectional IEEE 1284 parallel, USB 2.0 (High-Speed) and USB Host Port (for PictBridge and Direct Print)
- Paper size A4, A5, A6, B5, B5 (JIS), B6, letter, legal, 16K, Kai16, Kai32, J-Postcard, executive, Government letter/legal,folio, double postcard, statement, UK Quarto, foolscap, custom size (76.2-215.9 mm x 127-355.6 mm) – up to 900 mm
- Paper weight Plain paper (68-105 g/m²), thick paper (106-216 g/m²), recycled paper (68-105 g/m²) and Duplexing (60-105 g/m²)
- Paper input capacity Standard: 550-sheet cassette and 150-sheet tray, 70-sheet face-up tray
- Paper output capacity Standard: 500-sheet face-down output tray
- Media type supported Plain paper, thick paper, recycled paper, transparency, letterhead, envelope, labels, postcard, glossy paper and thin paper (64 – 67 g/m²)
- Copy/print volume (monthly) Recommended: 200,000 pages
- Power Consumption Power Requirements: 220/240 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz ±3%
- Standby: < 119 W
- max.: < 1300 W
- System dimensions (WxDxH, mm) 422 x 465 x 404 mm
- System weight Approx. 25 kg
- Software PageScope® NetCare, PageScope® Web Connection, PageScope® Network setup, PageScope® Peer to Peer Printing Tool, PageScope® EMS plug-in, PageScope® Plug and Print, PageScope® NDPS Gateway, PageScope® Direct Print, Download manager and Status monitor.
All specifications relating to paper capacity refer to A4-size paper of 80 gsm quality.
All specifications relating to printing speeds refer to A4-size paper that is printed crosswise in multipage,simplex mode.
The support and availability of the listed specifications and functionalities varies depending on operating systems, applications, network protocols as well as network and system configurations.
The stated life expectancy of each consumable is based on specific operating conditions such as page coverage for a particular page size. The actual consumables life will vary depending on the use and other printing variables including page coverage, page size, media type, continuous or intermittent printing, ambient temperature and humidity.
Some of the product illustrations contain optional accessories. Specifications and accessories are based on the information available at the time of printing, and are subject to change without notice.
Konica Minolta does not warrant that any prices or specifications mentioned will be error-free.
Microsoft, Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks, or registered trademarks, of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
All other brand and product names may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders and are hereby acknowledged.
Konica Minolta Pagepro 5650EN Driver
Operating System(s):Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Pagepro 5650EN Win 10 Driver
- Konica Minolta Pagepro 5650EN Win 8.1/8 Driver
- Konica Minolta Pagepro 5650EN Win 7 Driver
- Download (2MB) – Download x64 (2.1MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Pagepro 5650EN Win XP Driver
- Konica Minolta Pagepro 5650EN Win Vista Driver
- Download (1.9MB) – Download x64 (2MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit,64-bit)-R2, and Win Server 2012 R2, Linux
- Konica Minolta Pagepro 5650EN Server 2003, Server 2008 and Server 2012 Driver Download (1.8MB) – Download x64 (2.1MB)
- Konica Minolta Pagepro 5650EN Linux Driver Download
Operating System(s):Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
- Konica Minolta Pagepro 5650EN Mac Driver Download (2.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Pagepro 5650EN Mac 10.5 Driver Download (179KB)
- Konica Minolta Pagepro 5650EN Mac 10.3-4 Driver Download (1.14MB)
- Konica Minolta Pagepro 5650EN Mac 10.2 Driver Download (731KB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Pagepro 5650EN
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.