KONICA MINOLTA PAGEPRO 4650EN SPECIFICATIONS
Print method: Laser Monochrome
Maximum resolution: 600×600 dpi/1200×1200 dpi (enhanced)
Memory (std/max): 128 MB/384 MB
Interface: USB 2.0, LAN, parallel
LAN Support: There Are
Printer language: PostScript, PCL6
Cycle wear: 150,000 pages/month
Operating system: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista; Linux CUPS; Mac OS 10 and above
Paper input (max.): Cassette 1:550 sheets
Multipurpose: 150 sheets
Type of paper: Cardstock, Labels, Envelopes, Plain paper, Bond paper, Glossy paper,Recycled paper, Transparencies, Color Laser paper, Glossy photo paper max paper size: A3
Dimensions (plt): 42, 1×46, 5×40, 4 cm
Weight: 23 kg
Electricity consumption (on/stand by/sleep): 623/1/1 watt <
Warranty: 1 year
Konica Minolta Pagepro 4650EN Driver
Operating System(s):Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 4650EN Win 10 Driver
Konica Minolta Pagepro 4650EN Win 8.1/8 Driver
Konica Minolta Pagepro 4650EN Win 7 Driver
Download (2.2MB) – Download x64 (2.3MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Xp(32-bit, 64-bit)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 4650EN Win Vista Driver
Konica Minolta Pagepro 4650EN Win Xp Driver
Download (2.1MB) – Download x64 (2.2MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008(R2), Win Server 2012 R2, Linux
Konica Minolta Pagepro 4650EN Server 2003, 2008 (R2) and Server 2012 Driver Download (2MB) – Download x64 (2.1MB).
Konica Minolta Pagepro 4650EN Linux Driver Download (244KB)
Operating System(s):Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10
Konica Minolta Pagepro 4650EN Mac 10.10-10.6 Driver Download(2.5MB)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 4650EN Mac 10.5 Driver Download(179KB)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 4650EN Mac 10.3-10.4 Driver Download(1.12MB)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 4650EN Mac 10.2 Driver Download(730KB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Pagepro 4650EN
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.