Product details Printer Konica Minolta Pagepro 1590MF
The printer is capable of printing up to 24 pages per minute (ppm), the single-cut Tray combined with direct paper path allows you to print on different paper sizes and thickness, including envelopes and labels. Paper filling and replacement toner cartridges have been made as fast and as simple as possible with convenient front access for internal paper tray, tray bypass, and toner cartridges.
- Type Monochrome Laser Printer
- Print Speed Up to 20 ppm Monochrome
- Max Resolution 600 dpi x 600 dpi 2400dpi x 600 dpi (HQ1200)
- LCD screen 16 characters x 2 lines
- Memory 32 MB
- Interface Support
- USB 2.0 (High Speed)
- Operating System Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional Edition,Windows XP Professional x 64 Edition, Windows Vista, Windows 7,Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 x 64 Edition,Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 SR2,Mac OSX 10.5.8, 10.6, x, x-10.07
- Standard Paper Standard 250-Sheet Input Capacity Optional 500-Sheet input Capacity
- Media Support A4, Letter, B5, A5, A6, Executive, Legal, Folio, Monarch, C5, DL, 76.2 -220 x 116-406.4 mm
- Print Media: Plain Paper, Recycled Paper, Thick Paper, Envelope
- Dimensions x 405 x 316 398.5 mm
- Weight 15 kg
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390MF Driver
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista(32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Xp(32-bit, 64-bit)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390MF Win 7 Driver
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390MF Win Vista Driver
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390MF Win Xp Driver
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 and R2
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390MF Win Server 2003 Driver
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390MF Win Server 2008 Driver
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390MF
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.