Konica Minolta PAGEPRO 1380 MF Multi Function machine,Printer, Scanner & Copy
The Konica Minolta pagepro 1380MF combines desktop convenience and high-speed laser-quality output into a compact multi-functional device. All in one laser printers are designed to print, copy, and scan at speeds up to 21 ppm.
The Konica Minolta pagepro 1390MF all in one laser printer lets you have it all – high-speed laser printing, copying, scanning, and faxing in one compact and cost-effective desktop unit.
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1380MF Driver
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1380MF Win 7 Driver Download (9.4MB)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1380MF Win Vista Driver Download (9.3MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit, 64-bit), Win Server 2003(32-bit, 64-bit), Win Server 2008 – R2(32-bit, 64-bit)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1380 MF Win Xp Driver
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1380 MF Win Server 2003 Driver
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1380 MF Win Server 2008 Driver
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Pagepro 1380MF
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.