Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN Driver Download
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN Win 10 Driver
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN Win 8/8.1 Driver
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN Win 7 Driver
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN Win Xp Driver
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN Win Vista Driver
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Magicolor 4750DN Server 2003 Driver
Konica Magicolor 4750DN Server 2008(R2), 2012(R2) Driver
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
Konica Magicolor 4750DN Mac Driver Download (2.45MB)
Konica Magicolor 4750DN Mac 10.6/7/8 Driver Download (2.45MB)
Konica Magicolor 4750DN Mac 10.5 Driver Download (2.51MB)
Konica Magicolor 4750DN Mac 10.3/4 Driver Download (2.90MB)
Konica Magicolor 4750DN Mac 10.2 Driver Download (2.61MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN .The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.