KONICA MINOLTA Magicolor 2550
Color laser printer with a LAN network interface designed for Office and home use. The machine has a resolution of 2400 x 600 DPI RESOLUTION and fast print speeds of 20 black-and-white and 5 colour pages per minute. The printer is equipped with a Freescale MPC8220i processor with a frequency of 300 MHz and 128 MB memory with the possibility of extension up to 640 MB. It is possible to connect to your computer using a USB, parallel interface or RJ-45 connector for connecting to a computer network. Input feeder has a capacity for 200 sheets and the output tray to 200 sheets. Warm-up time is 49 seconds. For the output of the first color page is needed just 21 seconds monochrome only 12 seconds. Included are the toners and maintenance parties. 4500
The parameters and specifications:
Black and white: 20 pages/min.
Color: 5 pages/min.
Freescale MPC8220i, 300 MHz
128 MB SDRAM (max. 640 MB)
600 x 600 DPI
Plain bond paper, thick paper, envelopes, transparencies projector and labels for laser printers. (Your printer can print on a wide range of non-standard materials-print quality can vary from print on plain paper.) The media must be certified for laser printer without limits and must withstand temperatures up to 200 ° c.
540372 … Toner Cartridge black (4500)
540373 … Toner Cartridge yellow (4500)
540374 … Toner Cartridge magenta (4500)
540375 … Toner Cartridge cyan (4500)
540376 … set of CMY tonerů (without the black) (4500)
540593 … Set the CMYK toners (1500 pages)
540377 … Toner Cartridge yellow (1500 pages)
540378 … Toner Cartridge magenta (1500 pages)
540379 … Toner Cartridge cyan (1500 pages)
540380 Fotoválec (20000)
Entry: 200 sheets
Output: 200 sheets
Supported operating systems:
Microsoft Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP
PC system requirements:
Celeron 500 MHz or higher
500 MB free disk space
128 MB of RAM
The first page:
430 x 395 x 341 mm
Note: the data cable is not included, please purchase separately.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2550 Driver Free Download
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2550 Win 10 Driver
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2550 Win 8/8.1 Driver
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2550 Win 7 Driver
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2550 Win Xp Driver
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2550 Win Vista Driver
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Magicolor 2550 Server 2003 Driver Download (44.94MB)
Konica Magicolor 2550 Server 2003, 2008(R2),2012(R2) Driver Download (67.94MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10
Konica Magicolor 2550 Mac Driver Download (2.69MB)
Konica Magicolor 2550 Mac 10.5 Driver Download (465KB)
Konica Magicolor 2550 Mac 10.2/3/4 Driver Download (5MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 2550
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.