Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530 DL – Color laser printer with a LAN network interface designed for Office and home use. The machine has a resolution of 2400 x 600 DPI RESOLUTION and fast print speeds of 20 black-and-white and 5 colour pages per minute. The printer is equipped with a processor ASIC with a frequency of 130 MHz and 64 MB of memory expandable to 576 MB. It is possible to connect to your computer using the USB interface or RJ-45 connector for connecting to a computer network. Input feeder has a capacity for 200 sheets and the output tray to 200 sheets. Warm-up time is 49 seconds. For the output of the first color page is needed just 21 seconds monochrome only 12 seconds.
Magicolor 2530DL Product Specifications
- Specification Item Specification Value
- Product Name Magicolor 2530DL
- Printed electronic photo, semiconductor laser beam system
- Printing speed * 1 color 5 pieces/minute (A4 vertical)/Duplex printing: 5 faces/min (A4 vertical) * 2
- Monochrome 20 sheets/min (A4 vertical)/duplex printing: 11.4 faces/min (A4 vertical) * 2
- Print resolution 2400 × 600dpi, 1200 × 600dpi, 600 × 600dpi
- First print time monochrome: 14 seconds, Color: 23 seconds (A4 vertical) * 2
- Warm up time approx. 45 seconds * 3
- Memory Standard 64MB
- Max 576MB * 4
- 1 Memory Slot free slot
- Interface Ethernet 100base/10base, USB 2.0 (speed), PictBridge-compatible digital camera connection port
- Compatible OS Windows 98SE * 5/Windows Me * 5/Windows NT * 6 * 7/Windows 2000 * 6/Windows XP * 5/Windows XP x64 * 8/Windows Server 2003 * 6/Windows Server 200 3 x64 * 8/ Windows Vista * 8/Windows Vista x64 * 8/MAC OS X (10.2.8, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5 * 8) * 9
- Paper Size Standard Tray
- (Tray 1) A4, A5, B5 (JIS), letter, executive, postcard
- Irregular form (Ordinary width: 92 ~ 216mm × Length: 198 ~ 356)
- Irregular form (cardboard/label paper/OHP film width: 92 ~ 216mm × Length: 148 ~ 297mm)
- (Tray 2) A4
- The printable area is left and right 4mm (the sealing part of the envelope is out of warranty, glossy paper has a 10mm margin at the tip of the paper)
- Paper Type Standard
- (Tray 1) Recommended fine paper/plain paper (60 ~ 90g/m2)/Recycled paper * 10 (60 ~ 90g/m2)/postcard * 11/cardboard * 10 (91 ~ 163g/m2)/OHP film * 12/Label paper * 13/envelope * 14
- (Tray 2) Recommended fine paper, plain paper, recycled paper * 10 (60 ~ 90g/m2)
- Feed capacity Standard
- (Tray 1) 200 Sheets (Postcards * 11/Label paper * 13/transparencies * 12:50 sheets, envelopes * 14:10 sheets)
- (Tray 2) 500 sheets (up to 1 stage)
- 700 sheets of maximum paper capacity (when the option is installed)
- 200 sheets of output capacity (face down)
- Duplex Printing * 15 options (A4, letter correspondence)
- Dimensions (width x Depth x H) 430 x 395 × 349mm
- Mass approx. 18kg (including consumables)/approx. 20kg (incl. consumable products)
- Operating sound Operation 52db or less (when the dust cover is installed) * 16
- Standby 35db or less
- Operating Environment temperature: 10 ~ 35 °c, Humidity: 15 ~ 85%
- Storage Temperature: 0 ~ 35 °c, Humidity: 10 ~ 85%
- Power supply AC100V, 50/60hz ± 3%
- Power consumption maximum: 1100w or less, operating average: color 450w or less, monochrome 600w, Standby: 250w less, power saving mode: 10w or less
- Relevant standards Vcci Class B conforming to information technology equipment, International Energy STAR Program conformity, green purchasing law
2.When feeding from the standard input tray.
3.When the product is unpacked, when the consumables are changed, and the temperature and humidity changes in the installation place, the adjustment operation is performed inside the device, and it may take longer than the indicated number.
4.Additional Memory Specifications: 168pin/Unbuffered/NON-ECC pc100/133 SDRAM DIMM (single-sided implementation). However, please note that the general product memory other than our recommended option memory will be out of warranty range.
5.NECPC-9801 series does not support Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows XP running on the PC-9821 series.
6.NEC PC-9801 series, PC-9821 series, ALPHA and MIPS Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 are not supported.
7.Windows NT recommends Service Pack 6.0 and later.
8.This support driver is not included with CDROM. Please download the corresponding driver here.
9.Please see the OS Status page for details.
10.The quality of paper used and the environment used may be different. It is recommended to be tested in advance.
11.may not be used due to paper, size, etc.
12.Please use the recommended transparencies “3m OHP film cg3700”.
13.Use a laser printer.
14.Ocean form No. 0, Ocean shape No. 2, Ocean Form 4, Ocean type 6, long Form 4 can be used. Envelopes that are glued to the sealing part are not allowed.
15.The paper type can only be 60-90g/m2 plain paper.
16.When the dust cover is not installed, it is less than 53db.
This printer is not intended to be used as a color calibration printer.
Depending on the condition of the customer’s use and the printer, the printing may be shifted. (paper conveying direction ± 2mm, paper diagonal line ± 1mm/100mm, image expansion ± 1mm/100mm)
This information is current as of August, 2006. specifications, etc. may be changed without notice.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530DL Driver Download
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530DL Win 10 Driver
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530DL Win 8/8.1 Driver
- Download (5.78MB) – Download x64 (5.70MB)
Operating System(s): Win 7(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530DL Win 7 Driver
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530DL Win Xp Driver
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530DL Win Vista Driver
- Download (5.65MB) – Download x64 (5.72MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Magicolor 2530DL Server 2012 Driver Download (5.76MB)
- Konica Magicolor 2530DL Server 2003, 2008(R2), 2012 Driver
- Download (5.22MB) – Download x64 (5.27MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.11
- Konica Magicolor 2530DL Mac Driver Download (2.64MB)
- Konica Magicolor 2530DL Mac 10.9 Driver Download (2.44MB)
- Konica Magicolor 2530DL Mac 10.6/7/8 Driver Download (2.33MB)
- Konica Magicolor 2530DL Mac 10.5 Driver Download (2.34MB)
- Konica Magicolor 2530DL Mac 10.2/3/4 Driver Download (2.58MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530DL
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530DL.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.