Download driver printer Konica Minolta MagiColor 2350EN to ensure you optimize the device and complete the job. Download the latest drivers for Konica Minolta MagiColor 2350EN-driver, which launched officially by the manufacturer of the device. Thanks to it, you can be sure that the Konica Minolta MagiColor printer 2350EN you under Windows will work with your current software.
Driver installation procedure
The latest version of the printer driver Konica Minolta MagiColor 2350EN will be downloaded using IObit Driver Booster. Once installed, click on the button Scan, which is responsible for finding a new driver. When Konica Minolta MagiColor printer driver 2350EN is detected, click on the button Update. Then follow the instructions displayed by IObit Driver Booster.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350 Driver Download
Operating System(s): Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Magicolor 2350 Win 7 Driver Download (938KB)
Konica Magicolor 2350 Win Xp Driver Download (939KB)
Konica Magicolor 2350 Win Vista Driver Download (937KB)
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Magicolor 2350 Win 10 Driver Download (937KB)
Konica Magicolor 2350 Win 8/8.1 Driver Download (936KB)
Operating System(s): Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Magicolor 2350 Win Server 2003 Driver Download (935KB)
Konica Magicolor 2350 Win Server 2008 Driver Download (938KB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350EN
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350EN.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.