Konica Minolta 1600W
The weight of the
Type Laser color
The price will not be lying in a generate quality:
In the middle of hectic competition color laser printer that exist in the market today, Konica Minolta participated in it by issuing a series of Magicolor 1600W. With a slim shape with dimensions of 396 x 275 x 380 mm (WxHxD) is perfect for you home users or SOHO (Small Office Home Office) to accompany the work. The rates are quite competitive with similar printers make you as user have to be quite careful in choosing a color laser printer. Capacity capacity of paper that can reach up to 200 sheets of paper
Konica Minolta 1600W Specifications;
- Print method: Electrophotographic Laser, 4-Cycle Print System
- Print speed-Monochrome: 20 ppm
- Color: 5 ppm
- Warm-up time Average 30 seconds
- First-page Monochrome output time: 11 seconds
- Color: 20 seconds
- Resolution 600 x 600 dpi 1200 x 600 dpi
- Monthly duty cycle-Maximum: 35.000 prints
- Processor-80 MHz ASIC (PA20)
- Memory-16 MB
- Operating system compatibility,Windows 7,Windows 7 x 64,Windows Vista,Windows Vista x 64,Windows XP,Windows XP x 64,Windows Server 2003,Windows Server 2003 x 64,Windows 2000
- Printer Host-based emulations, GDI
- Printer management Remote Panel Utility
- Color support-Quick-click color matching
- Host system requirements Pentium II 400 MHz with 128 MB RAM
- 256 MB of free disk space
- CD-ROM/DVD drive
- Interface support USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Standard paper input 200-sheet multipurpose tray
- Standard paper output 100-sheet face-down output tray
- Print duplexing-Manual two-sided printing
- Paper sizes supported 200-sheet tray Letter
- Govt. Letter
- Govt. Legal
- Letter Plus
- A4, A5, A6
- B5, B6
- Custom sizes (plain paper): (W) 3.6 “-8.5” to 7.67 “(L)-14”, 89-216 (W) mm thick.
- Custom sizes (thick stock): (W) 3.6 “-8.5” tW)
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W Windows 10 Driver
Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W Win 8/8.1 Driver
Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W Win 7 Driver
Download (3.83MB) – Download x64 (3.77MB)
Operating System(s): Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W Win Vista Driver
Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W Win Xp Driver
Download (3.86MB) – Download x64 (3.67MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W Server 2003 Driver
Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W Server 2008(R2) Driver
Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W Server 2012(R2) DriverDownload (3.80MB) – Download x64 (3.76MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.