Konica Minolta KIP 9900 print systems were developed to provide outstanding value and the highest level of flexibility in a compact footprint. Plus, they are available in a variety of configurations including: Network Print Systems, Multifunction Systems, and Mono/Color Production Systems each of which offers enhanced 600 x 1800 dpi resolution and the lowest in class cost of operation.
- Konica Minolta KIP 9900 print systems are rated at 7,920 square feet or 22 “D” size prints per minute and feature a media capacity of over 6,000 square feet for non-stop printing.
- Environmentally friendly design is Energy Star qualified and offers 100% toner efficiency
- Exceptional print, copy and scan quality in color and B∓W (when integrated with KIP scanners).
- Multi-thread processing enables high demand printing of multiple jobs containing multiple sets and provides a 25% production advantage.
- Konica Minolta KIP 7.0 software improves ease of use and efficiency of production workflows on all KIP 9900 print systems
- Konica Minolta KIP 9900 printing systems can output up to 1,320 “D” size prints per hour at 600 dpi resolution.
- Print more documents in less space with the compact user centered design of the KIP 9900. Each system is flexible and can be customized to suit your needs with expandable components for print, copy and scan functionality.
- At the touch of a button the Konica Minolta KIP 9900 can be managed from the on-board touch screen operator panel. Plus, most systems offer the ability to color copy to inkjet printers and color scan.
- Drivers for AutoCAD and Microsoft applications are built into each device so they are ready to go out of the box. Software for network and web-based printing is also included.
- Customize your KIP system to suit your needs. Configuration options include: network printer systems, multifunction systems and mono/color production systems.
- Get up and running and stay up and running with reliable system processes, minimal operator training and the lowest operational costs in its class.
- Each KIP 9900 print system is Energy Star qualified and offers 100% toner efficiency.
Konica Minolta KIP 9900 Driver
Operating System(s): Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta KIP 9900 Win Xp Driver Download (16.25MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta KIP 9900 Server 2003, 2008 Driver Download (16.27MB)
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6
Konica Minolta KIP 9900 Mac Driver Download (16.20MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta KIP 9900
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.