Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta) today announced the availability of the embedded IP-921 Fiery® Print Controller for its ColorFORCE 8050 and CF5001 Imaging Systems. Konica Minolta is offering the IP-921 as a lower cost and more compact alternative to the external IP-901 or S300 print controllers, which are ideally suited for heavy graphics-intensive environments.
Based on the Internal Fiery X3e design platform by Electronics For Imaging (EFI), the IP-921 is built to handle the daily color output requirements of the typical office setting, yet is powerful enough to be used in most graphics-oriented environments. By embedding the print controller, Konica Minolta has reduced both the space requirements and cost of the products, giving enterprise customers more flexibility in choosing the color multifunctional device that best fits their needs.
The IP-921 features a 850MHz Intel® Mobile Pentium III processor, 256 MB of RAM (expandable to 512 MB), a 40 GB Hard Drive and 10/100 BaseT Ethernet. Additional standard features of the IP-921 include support for Adobe® PostScript 3, PCL 6C, TIFF 6, Native PDF (v1.4) and Spot Color (in PDF); and direct Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-FTP, and Scan-to-Hard Drive. EFI’s Command Workstation™ 4.1, setting the standard for efficiently managing and manipulating digital print jobs, and ColorWise®, for flexible color control capabilities to achieve the highest quality output, are also included with the IP-921.
For graphics-oriented environments, the IP-921 also features a broad range of document and color management options designed to help graphic arts professionals achieve their vision of color and print quality, including: EFI DocBuilder™ Pro 1.5, EFI ColorWise Profiler Kit, EFI Graphics Arts Features (Hot Folder, Auto Trapping and Spot-On), ES-1000 Spectrometer and ED-100 Densitometer.
ColorFORCE 8050 and CF5001 Imaging Systems
The ColorFORCE 8050 and CF5001 Imaging Systems offer cost-effective color and B&W on demand printing for the office, CRD and print-for-pay environments, as well as high-volume workgroups and the graphic arts industry. These 50 page-per-minute (ppm) color multifunctional products (MFP) bridge the gap between the 24ppm-plus digital copier/printer segment and the color production print market.
Konica Minolta IP-921 Driver
Operating System(s): Windows Wista(32-bit,64-bit), Win XP(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Win NT(32-bit), Win 2000 (32-bit,64-bit), Win ME
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4,Mac OS X 10.5,Mac OS 9,Intel Mac OS 10.4
Konica Minolta IP-921 Mac 10.5 Driver Download (800KB)
Konica Minolta IP-921 Mac 10.2-3-4 Driver Download (9.71MB)
Konica Minolta IP-921 Mac OS 9 Driver Download (2.17MB)
Konica Minolta IP-921 Intel Mac OS 10.4 Driver Download (7.75MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub IP-921
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.