Konica Minolta IC-601 Driver Download
Before you install the Konica Minolta IC-601 Driver, please examine the needs of your computer system and also laptop. If any kind of sort of problems or recommendations. Please allow us understand
Konica Minolta IC-601 Specs
Operating System(s):Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta IC-601 Win 10 Drivers Download (639KB)
- Konica Minolta IC-601 Win 8/8.1 Drivers Download (638KB)
- Konica Minolta IC-601 Win 7 Drivers Download (639KB)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta IC-601 Win Vista Drivers Download (638KB)
- Konica Minolta IC-601 Win Xp Driver Download (637KB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008_R2(32-bit), Server 2012(32-bit), Server 2012_R2(32-bit)
- Konica Minolta IC-601 Server 2003, 2008, 2008_R2, 2012, 2012_R2 Driver
- Download (639KB)
- Konica Minolta IC-601 Linux Driver Download (1.04MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.11
- Konica Minolta IC-601 Mac Driver Download (4.32MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-601 Mac 10.4/5/6 Driver Download (38.5MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta IC-601
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.