konica Minolta IC-413 Driver Downloads
- Type IC-413 internal EFI Fiery controller
- CPU Intel® Dual Core @ 2.6 GHz
- RAM 2 GB high-speed memory
- HDD 160 GB SATA
- Interface Ethernet (10/100/1000-Base-T)
- File formats Adobe® PostScript® Level 1, 2, 3
- Adobe® PDF 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7
- PDF/X-1a, 3
- Fiery® FreeForm™ v1/Fiery® FreeForm™ v2.1
- Client environments Windows® 7/2000/XP/Vista™
- Windows® Server 2003/2008
- Macintosh® OSX (10.3.9 or later
- Intel Macintosh OSX (10.4 or later)
Before you install the Konica Minolta IC-413 Driver, please examine the needs of your computer system and also laptop. If any kind of sort of problems or recommendations. Please allow us understand
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
Operating System(s):Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta IC-413 Win 10 Driver Download (28.01MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-413 Win 8/8.1 Driver Download (28.01MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-413 Win 7 Driver Download (27.89MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta IC-413 Win Vista Driver Download (27.79MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-413 Win Xp Driver Download (27.77MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008_R2(32-bit), Server 2012(32-bit), Server 2012_R2(32-bit)
- Konica Minolta IC-413 Server 2003, 2008, 2008_R2, 2012, 2012_R2 Driver
- Download (27.77MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10
- Konica Minolta IC-413 Mac Driver Download (63.50MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-413 Mac 10.4-10.5-10.6 Driver Download (46.75MB)
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.