Konica Minolta IC-412 Driver Download-Konica Minolta is known as managed printing services (MPS) enhanced printing providers. The organization also makes visual units, such as the contact and LCD film; Medical and artwork for printers, like xray image-processing program, the colour of the menginsulasi system and xray film; photometer, 3 d digitizers, recognition along with other items; and sheet printers.
Konica Minolta was shaped from the combination of Konica Minolta and China Corporate Imaging, announced from framework finishing the Business in October 2003.companies’ Group, as procedures at companies and headquarters start the procedure round the same period, nevertheless, the precise day differs for every party organization. The logo “Globe Mark” that’s comparable although not just like the previous Minolta logo design is used by Konica Minolta. Additionally, it employs the company’s mantra may be the just like the Minolta organization that is previous -“the Necessities of Imaging”.
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta IC-412 Win 10 Driver Download (16.2MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-412 Win 8.8.1 Driver Download (15.5MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-412 Win 7 Driver Download (15.1MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003/2008(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta IC-412 Win Vista Download (15.2MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-412 Win XP Driver
- Download (16.1MB) and 64-bit Download
Operating System(s): Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.6
- Konica Minolta IC-412 Mac Driver Download (3.3MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta IC-412
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta IC-412. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.