Konica Minolta IC-401 Driver
Konica Minolta IC-401 Win 7 Driver Download (34KB)
Konica Minolta IC-401 Vista Driver Download (35KB)
Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta IC-401 Win Xp Driver Download (4.1MB)
Konica Minolta IC-401 Win Xp 64 bit Driver Download (37KB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta IC-401 Server 2003 Driver Download (2.95MB)
Konica Minolta IC-401 Server 2003 64 bit Driver Download (34KB)
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6
Konica Minolta IC-401 Mac 10.6 Driver Download (385KB)
Konica Minolta IC-401 Mac 10.5 Driver Download (2.7MB)
Konica Minolta IC-401 Mac 10.4/3/2 Driver Download (1MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta IC-401
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.