Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 is robust workhorse. It is capable of keeping up with large-volume demands with a monthly duty max of 300,000 pages. The Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 comes as a standard copier with the option of adding scanner and network printing capabilities. You will stay productive with the rapid multi-copy time of 65 ppm in both black & white and color.
TheKonica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 was designed for businesses to accomplish top-notch print jobs in-house. The Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 is capable of outputting 12×18-inch full-bleed reproductions of professional media. The option of adding the booklet-maker is available to achieve booklets with up to 200 pages, saddle-stitched and face-trimmed in color.
Konica Minolta Bizhub PRO C6500 Specs
- SPEED: 65 Pages Per Minute in B/W
- 65 Pages Per Minute in Color
- FIRST COPY TIME: 5 Seconds
- DOCUMENT FEEDER:100 Pages
- STD PAPER CAPACITY:Tripple 500 Sheet Paper Cassette Trays
- MONTHLY VOLUME:300,000 Impressions
- RESOLUTION:600 x 600 dpi
- TONER YIELD:37,500 Impressions Black,27,900 Impressions Color
- DIMENSIONS:(H x W x D) 42″x 31″x 39″
- WEIGHT (BASE UNIT):794 lbs
- POWER REQUIREMENTS:208-240V, 16A
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 Driver
Operating System(s): Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 Windows 7 Driver Download (28675KB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub CPro C6500 Win 8/8.1 Driver Download (28997KB)
Operating System(s):Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 Win Xp Driver Download (22853KB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 Vista Driver Download (26251KB)
Operating System(s): Windows Server 2003, 2008/(R2) and 2012/(R2)
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 Server 2003, 2008/(R2), 2012/(R2) Driver Download (28787KB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X, Macintosh
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 Macintosh Driver Download (6829KB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 Mac OS X Driver Download (3679KB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.