The Konica Minolta bizhub PRO 2500P is the world’s fastest, most productive commercial printer for duplex cut-sheet production. Its blazing output speed of 250 (letter), 160 (legal) or 132 (ledger) pages per minute can make your workflow far more productive – and its unique Gemini Instant Duplex technology prints both sides of the page in a single pass.
Three optional Paper Input Modules let you load up to 13,800 sheets of paper up to 12.6″ x 19.2″
A Smart Imager controller features easy IT connectivity, multi-tasking flexibility, and plug-and-play interoperability in Xerox DigiPath and Freeflow production environments.
Other features include:
- Very high output speed (up to 250 letter-sized ppm) and monthly duty cycle up to 8 million prints.
- Unique Gemini Instant Duplex technology prints both sides of the page in a single instantaneous operation, so registration accuracy is never compromised.
- World’s highest maximum paper capacity for a commercial printer: up to three optional 4,800-sheet Paper Input Modules for a total of 13,800 sheets.
- Intuitive on-board touch-screen operation, Smart Imager control option with comprehensive job management control, plus powerful Print Makeready, Print Console and DP-Convert software.
- Production-class commercial printer options include 100-sheet stapling, offset stacking, multi-format output tray, 25-sheet and 50-sheet booklet-making, high-capacity stacker, and power lift cart to transfer output to offline binding and shipping stations.
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 2500P Driver
Operating System(s): Windows 2000(32-bit), Win Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 2500P Mac OS X 10.4-5-6 Driver Download (176.66MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta bizhub Pro 2500P
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.