Konica Minolta bizhub PRO 1600P commercial printers provide high-volume output of up to 160 letter-sized, 102 legal-sized or 83 ledger-sized duplex pages per minute. Gemini Instant Duplex technology prints both sides of the page in a singlepass, with offset-class image quality and virtually perfect registration accuracy.
Duplex output speed of up to 160 letter-sized ppm and a monthly duty cycle up to 2.5 million prints can satisfy even high-volume production demands.
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1600P Driver
Operating System(s): Windows 2000(32-bit), Win XP(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Win Xp (32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6
Konica Minolta bizhub Pro 1600P Mac OS X 10.4-5-6 Driver Download (176.65MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1600P
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.